CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is this would guy trolling or mentally deficient?

I feel like he just wants the forums to know he has "sources" so all we get is vague statements that have 0 actual intel.

Wtf man?

Could be worse, could have posted that he never had problems three shotting people and that TSKs were easy. So rather than everyone shitting on him, maybe take some time to realize we all say dumb shit every once and a while.

Just sayin'

I won't let anyone who says something like this hear the end of it. I'll bring it to my deathbed :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If leftovers could run games with penguin in place of ninja I'd be so happy.

Penguin said he's running games with another team today when he played with EG yesterday, so who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So every smarthead understands my post and doesn't try to put stuff in my mouth I edited this post:

I actually question if the Ninja & Commonly combo still can work, because both made already some choice statement about eachother and they clash super often. Maybe Spartan can act as the glue, but he also is not known for always being levelheaded. This team could implode very quickly.

I also think Penguin was a big playmaker for the team, don't know if Spartan can replace him.

I also still question Ninja's dedication to Halo... and no this is not a post how he only plays H1Z1 most of the day, we all know by now he does play when the team asks him to. But I think it is no surprise that the players that make the nerdiest plays at tourneys are the ones who grind it all the time.

But not only Skillwise, where he is top notch most of the time so all is well, but I always get the impression his teams are never on that level of meshing well for a long time, it is no surprise that the top 2 teams ( E6 and CLG) all do lots of stuff together and their behaviour to each other is completely different

I made a statement how I think it is weird that H5. his team or him competing in H5 is not anywhere in his channel bio, if you look at it it could very well be a bio of "just" a streamer

• Downvote (-1) 4

I wonder what Ninja thinks of this situation, but I wouldn't know since all he streams is H1Z1 :(

In his Info box on his channel it doesn't even mention the team or that he competes in H5 lmao

I think the Hamy&Ninja combo won't work anymore 

So him not updating an info page is the deal breaker for him and Commonly? He is still practicing for his H1Z1 invitational in October so he streams it in the morning(even less now) and Halo 5 at night. If you want to know about his thoughts on the situation you can just ask him in stream regardless of what he is playing. It isn't like he will reply with "Sorry, I'll only answer H5 related questions during the H5 stream". 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could be worse, could have posted that he never had problems three shotting people and that TSKs were easy. So rather than everyone shitting on him, maybe take some time to realize we all say dumb shit every once and a while.

Just sayin'

I won't let anyone who says something like this hear the end of it. I'll bring it to my deathbed :kappa:

Lmao I remember that, I was 100% trolling though. Maybe I forgot my Kappas. Never forget your kappas.

You're right though.

Just sayin'

I don't understand, I never had problems TSKing people.

In fact, I loved when that happened.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So him not updating an info page is the deal breaker for him and Commonly? He is still practicing for his H1Z1 invitational in October so he streams it in the morning(even less now) and Halo 5 at night. If you want to know about his thoughts on the situation you can just ask him in stream regardless of what he is playing. It isn't like he will reply with "Sorry, I'll only answer H5 related questions during the H5 stream". 

LOL WHAT.

You said this, I never added those things together, those were different things I just noticed. Don't try to put stuff in my mouth I never said or stated. 

I edited my original post though. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

If leftovers could run games with penguin in place of ninja I'd be so happy.

Why? Personal dislike or something else?

Ninja had the highest KDA on C9 for the pro league. Also was top 5 in the league in most of the obj stats. I would have thought that even people who don't like him would have recognized that he had a good season.

I'd be really interested to see Leftovers run as Ninja-Hamy-Spartan-Penguin. Idk if that's even an option as several people here have said that ninja vic and symbolic are pretty much set in stone on c9. As much as I love Cam, I just think that could be a scarier team than the squad that was running last night.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Where are you getting objective stats?

One of the Halo stats pages on Twitter posted them. I'll see if I can figure out which one.

Edit: This is what I was referring to. Granted these aren't the actual stats but rather some fantasy score formulation. I'm assuming they are based on some combo of the obj stats though.

• Upvote (+1) 3