CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How did the potential leftovers/C9 roster perform?

I saw the first few games of their series against Roybox + Contranator and they seemed to playing reasonably well, very little bickering which was slightly promising (although it’s early days so that might not mean much). Did that hold up or did it break down a bit?

What do people think are the chances that it sticks?

How did the potential leftovers/C9 roster perform?

I saw the first few games of their series against Roybox + Contranator and they seemed to playing reasonably well, very little bickering which was slightly promising (although it’s early days so that might not mean much). Did that hold up or did it break down a bit?

What do people think are the chances that it sticks?

They didn't bicker at all last night, but I wouldn't say they looked great. Have to take into account that Cam hadn't played since Finals, Ninja hadn't played in 3 days, and Spartan wasn't in the greatest condition.

Still though, can't discredit EG. I think they looked solid with the Contra/Devon lineup.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After day 2, how is each variation of EG doing?

They only played 2 games against C9 with Nadeguin, which went 1-1, so can't really say which one looked better. Though, they played Truth CTF with both variations, which they went 2-2 with ContraDevon & 1-3 with Nadeguin(and also got outslayed by 12 kills with Nadeguin, Penguin got a breadstick).

I'm rewatching the CoD MLG Open broadcast from yesterday (UK Problems). What's really nice is that the casting is a bit more 'meta' based, telling me (who has never played CoD online) what they're doing and why, rather than commentating the play I'm seeing unfold. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

If I'm the twins I'm definitely favoring Contra and Devon. I think that team will be scary at a live event. I really like Penguin and Naded but I don't think I'd trust Naded with his history of tilting. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No Heinz or Ryanoob sightings? If Contra/Dev go to EG, Heinz/Ryanoob could still have their league spot.

They didn't bicker at all last night, but I wouldn't say they looked great. Have to take into account that Cam hadn't played since Finals, Ninja hadn't played in 3 days, and Spartan wasn't in the greatest condition.

Still though, can't discredit EG. I think they looked solid with the Contra/Devon lineup.

Well that’s a good sign at least. I hope they keep the lack of recent playing in mind and keep practising together.

I’d absolutely love it if this turns out to be the C9 roster for season 2.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

There isn't much to tell really. The same teams that scrimped the night before really. Contra/Dev/Roybox went about 60/40 against C9. Then Penguin/Naded/Roybox played a bunch of mming after.

Snipedown played a lot of the three team mode with Rayne and Mikwen.

Thanks, I wound up falling asleep basically right after that post.

I'm rooting for roybox + contra/Devon to be a team instead of the other option. I just think that team would be solid.

Agree. I think they'd be just good enough to squeak into the top 4 online and turn up a gear on lan

• Upvote (+1) 1

No Heinz or Ryanoob sightings? If Contra/Dev go to EG, Heinz/Ryanoob could still have their league spot.

Ace and Rammy to play with Heinz and Ryanoob?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I'm the twins I'm definitely favoring Contra and Devon. I think that team will be scary at a live event. I really like Penguin and Naded but I don't think I'd trust Naded with his history of tilting.

If they can actually take online seriously and practice enough to get to the LAN.

Ace and Rammy to play with Heinz and Ryanoob?

Feel like Ace would just stick with OpTic if that is he best option.

Maybe he has inside information that Storm Ventures is coming back?? 

:intel: ?

My sources can confirm.  :kappa:

I loved this. Cant wait to see new refreshed Eg. And Nv. And everybody else. I am excited.

Lol that rocket fail was hilarious