CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man, C9 losing huge leads :( 

Roy is kicking dicks in tonight. 

seems a bit rude, imo. all he has to do is shoot, but dick kicks too?

• Upvote (+1) 2

seems a bit rude, imo. all he has to do is shoot, but dick kicks too?

I agree, dicks should be offlimits. But I corrected it I actually meant Lunchbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will roybox be playing with naded and penguin tonight?

Yes according to Roy. He also said they will be playing a lot tonight since him lunch dont work tmrw.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree, dicks should be offlimits. But I corrected it I actually meant Lunchbox.

all borgs look alike smh

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like this C9 roster would be better without Ninja. They already have a good in game leader in Hamy, a good power weapon whore in spartan, and a good support player in Vicx. I think they could find a much better fit than Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like this C9 roster would be better without Ninja. They already have a good in game leader in Hamy, a good power weapon whore in spartan, and a good support player in Vicx. I think they could find a much better fit than Ninja

Wouldnt work, he and cam hold the league spot.

Wouldnt work, he and cam hold the league spot.

Not saying I agree with him, but couldn't Commonly and Victory hold the league spot?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not saying I agree with him, but couldn't Commonly and Victory hold the league spot?

I guess so

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think Ninja's peak is better than Spartan but Spartan is far more consistent and is probably a better Sniper. I won't write the team off yet, it could work, but it'll be interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone send me a carrier pigeon when Snipedown gets this video he is filming uploaded. I need to get caught up on this shit show Ballers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you not understand his initial point? He was saying that if bungie had funded the competitive scene, they would have controlled the settings like 343 do now. If they had done that, we would have been starting with ar/radar in competitive.

This, the best thing that ever happened to Halo was MLG settings and the ability to host LAN tournament without Bungie. Right Now 343 has the community by the balls, we have now way to setup a LAN event without their help/approval.

First thing I saw when I joined ninja's stream to watch scrims

God I love Twitch chat

This won't last long. Eventually Lethul will give up and just pay for it.

was never talking about spartan and ninja, was talking about ninja and hammy. everyone assumed hammy and ninja were done.

Well Hamy posted that tweet sometime around 11 PM PST yesterday.  Anyone who read it could get the Leftovers reference, I mean, he even says it was in January in the tweet.  I'm not saying you didn't receive intel, but anyone who read that tweet with the knowledge of the Leftovers former roster would have gotten his reference.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this would guy trolling or mentally deficient?

I feel like he just wants the forums to know he has "sources" so all we get is vague statements that have 0 actual intel.

Wtf man?

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1