CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any scrims tonight? Getting late :*(

What was the leftovers roster that beat clg really bad right before they got lethul? Was it Commonly, Ninja, Spartan, and Stellur? 

What was the leftovers roster that beat clg really bad right before they got lethul? Was it Commonly, Ninja, Spartan, and Stellur? 

Nah, Stellur replaced Commonly when he left for EG so it was the roster which is playing at the moment, ie:

Hamy, Ninja, Spartan and Vic X

• Upvote (+1) 2

Penguin is going to be playing with Roybox later according to what he's saying in Ninja's chat.

Yeah him and Naded played with them last night and they said they would play again tonight.

Nah, Stellur replaced Commonly when he left for EG so it was the roster which is playing at the moment, ie:

Hamy, Ninja, Spartan and Vic X

ok good to know. always wanted them to give it another try

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 did have AR radar starts. Have you played default H3 settings before?

I said competitive not trash default settings.

Worried that RoyBox have already given up on the Contra/Devon team.

Except in H5 Contra/Devon > RoyBox, so wouldn't it be Contra/Devon giving up on RoyBox?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I said competitive not trash default settings.

Bungie had nothing to do with competitive settings. They actively disliked them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Potential C9 vs Potential EG  :fire:  :dank:

:prayers:  :simms:

Bungie had nothing to do with competitive settings. They actively disliked them.

Did you not understand his initial point?  He was saying that if bungie had funded the competitive scene, they would have controlled the settings like 343 do now.  If they had done that, we would have been starting with ar/radar in competitive.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

It kills me when people suggest Lunchbox is washed up, bad, carried, etc. He is one of the top 3 smartest players/best teammates to ever touch Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Except in H5 Contra/Devon > RoyBox, so wouldn't it be Contra/Devon giving up on RoyBox?

I dont agree with this.

At least team wise. EG beat Denial at Regionals (LAN) and went 4-3 with them during the season. 

Theres things RoyBox does that doesn't directly translate to raw stats. 

I go to get a Rainbow Sour Punch Straws and the next thing I know the Contra/Devon/RoyBox dream is still alive.

It kills me when people suggest Lunchbox is washed up, bad, carried, etc. He is one of the top 3 smartest players/best teammates to ever touch Halo.

Never called him washed up or said he wasn't good, I'm saying at H5, I think Contranator are better than RoyBox.

I dont agree with this.

At least team wise. EG beat Denial at Regionals (LAN) and went 4-3 with them during the season. 

Theres things RoyBox does that doesn't directly translate to raw stats. 

I mean I guess it's debatable, but IMO Contranator are better at H5 than RoyBox. Not taking anything away from them - just promoting Contranator. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Never called him washed up or said he wasn't good, I'm saying at H5, I think Contranator are better than RoyBox.

I mean I guess it's debatable, but IMO Contranator are better at H5 than RoyBox. Not taking anything away from them - just promoting Contranator. 

Oh I wasn't directing what I said at you actually, it was just a general comment.