CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The game start meter was added by us :)

You guys are -literally- the best.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Bungle cared about competition, we never wouldve had H2 or H3's nebulous weapon spawning systems.

I liked the dynamic weapon spawns in Halo 2/3/H2A...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

how come hammy is now ok with just replacing penguin with sparty? weren't a lot of the issues with c9 between him and ninja?

• Upvote (+1) 1

In Manac's latest vlog, he said he was hanging with all of his teammates that day while in Orlando. I am fairly certain Str8 Sick was the only one of the four that did not attend the event, so Str8 dropped?

Edit:

I think he's just not apart of that group of friends lol

That feeling when the intel you knew gets released by the pros via stream. twitch.tv/ninja

getting over egos and tilting, and toxicity is suddenly realized because in the past ninja and spartan have had tilt problems and hammy and ninja had problems this past season.

but then you remember in a previous post you talked about a team having important talks about starting clean and fresh and realizing potential. 

then in another post you talked about a team wanting redemption and you think back to January when commonly left "leftovers" for EG, and now hes back and he wants to make things right this time. 

love yall.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 36

how come hammy is now ok with just replacing penguin with sparty? weren't a lot of the issues with c9 between him and ninja?

They've talked things over and think they can fix the issues they had last season. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Penguin is thinking of leaving?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Penguin is thinking of leaving?

We already knew Penguin was leaving. He has been trying out for teams for days.

My source: Twitch and Twitter like everyone else not pretending to have sources.

My source: Twitch and Twitter like everyone else not pretending to have sources.

You missed the point of his post.

The point is literally nothing you posted informed anyone of anything. Everybody ALREADY knew Ninja and Spartan were tilt machines but planned on teaming again. It was already all over the forums...

was never talking about spartan and ninja, was talking about ninja and hammy. everyone assumed hammy and ninja were done.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18

You missed the point of his post.

No I didn't. He said maybe Penguin is thinking of leaving. I pointed out that Penguin is gone like the south Arctic glaciers in 50 years.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...

Look at what I'm responding to.

I think Ninja needs Hammy a lot more than Hammy needs Ninja. A Ninja who is open to listening to Hammy and following Hammy's direction is one scary Ninja. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So is Mikwen/Ola combo still together? What's happened with ALG & E6? Sorry, been out of it since finals.

Pretty sure Snipedown is replacing El Town on nV

Sal had to fly home today so we're just playing matchmaking with him lmfao

It was a good run

'just playing matchmaking' :kappa:

Just call me the Prophet

• Upvote (+1) 4

So is Mikwen/Ola combo still together? What's happened with ALG & E6? Sorry, been out of it since finals.

nV is Mikwen, Ola, Snipedown, and Rayne.

E6 is supposedly sticking together. ALG we aren't sure about.

Yes, but not very many options

I know most of this is old news but Roy just said Snip3down is definitely on nV and Suspector is going to Liquid. 

The twins are currently running with Contra/Devon and Naded/Penguin and its a toss up right now.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not sure if this is old news but Roy just said Snip3down is definitely on nV and Suspector is going to Liquid. 

The twins are currently running with Contra/Devon and Naded/Penguin and its a toss up right now.

Penguin is going to be playing with Roybox later according to what he's saying in Ninja's chat.

Penguin will also be running with "Liqsquid + El Town" and C9 this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1