CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not sure how to embed images on mobile, but you can find it on Mikwens twitter. Possible hints towards NV Penguin. Could be amazing. Rayne and Penguin back together would be exciting I think.

My imaginary CLG beating roster is currently Huke, Contra, Penguin and Rayne so I might be fanboying a bit too much.

Edit: Mikwen and Rayne are playing arena with Snipedown (and Scaryotic :kappa: )

Would's post is more than likely talking about C9 since his last intel was about C9 and he mentioned ignoring tilt, which is C9/RNGs middle name. Just speculation on what that bait looked like. Im no fishermen afterall.

we have a winner.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 34

In Manac's latest vlog, he said he was hanging with all of his teammates that day while in Orlando. I am fairly certain Str8 Sick was the only one of the four that did not attend the event, so Str8 dropped?

Edit:

When does the fun start tonight? Already ate my pizza  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure how to embed images on mobile, but you can find it on Mikwens twitter. Possible hints towards NV Penguin. Could be amazing. Rayne and Penguin back together would be exciting I think.

My imaginary CLG beating roster is currently Huke, Contra, Penguin and Rayne so I might be fanboying a bit too much.

Don't see how it could happen.

Wat? Penguin to be nV's fifth member? If he going to be the gaterade boy?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wat? Penguin to be nV's fifth member? If he going to be the gaterade boy?

I probably jumped the gun but I was thinking it might happen given Rayne and Penguins success together in the past - assuming they still were not 100% about Snipedown)

In Manac's latest vlog, he said he was hanging with all of his teammates that day while in Orlando. I am fairly certain Str8 Sick was the only one of the four that did not attend the event, so Str8 dropped?

Edit: https://youtu.be/WLlXNyXt3VE

Lethul to OpTic confirmed?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I probably jumped the gun but I was thinking it might happen given Rayne and Penguins success together in the past - assuming they still were not 100% about Snipedown)

Bro...Elumnite already said not only is snipedown joining nV but he's also going to their nV condos in Charlotte.

He said they are just waiting for paperwork.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This forum doesn't deserve you man.If I were you, I'd be looking for different avenues to take my talents.People here don't realize or appreciate true journalistic integrity and dedication.I just want to let you know that I love you.

thanks man, this forum is home, i take the good with the bad. all will be forgiven soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 23

If Bungie cared for eSports we would have had AR starts and Radar in H3.

The Irony

If Bungle cared about competition, we never wouldve had H2 or H3's nebulous weapon spawning systems.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If Bungie cared for eSports we would have had AR starts and Radar in H3.

The Irony

Halo 3 did have AR radar starts. Have you played default H3 settings before?

he's joking man

thanks man this forum is home, i take the good with the bad, all will be forgiven soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9