CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was hungry for Intel, then I remembered I had some leftovers. Sausage, Olive, Jalapeno pizza is glorious.

How about some Ham?

• Upvote (+1) 2

What you did there. We see it.

You planted those to implicate me in a wider anti-radar plot to get me banned from these forums.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was hungry for Intel, then I remembered I had some leftovers. Sausage, Olive, Jalapeno pizza is glorious.

Spartan, Ola, Jimbo, Penguin confirmed?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to be that "guy" but MrAdam with MLG just tweeted they have 75K viewers on a Friday for a Pool Play match! Holy!! Will Halo ever reach this kind of viewership? Would MLG make that much of a difference for Halo viewers?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be better if these came from the @HCS account :thinking:

No way dude can't let the sponsors of a mature rated game see that players over the age of twenty one are enjoying themselves at a bar.

Besides, Che, our supreme content overlord, would never shill for such compelling content.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its just a pizza man, calm down!

You called it Leftovers, which was Spartan's team.  I know you don't want to give away any of your Intel and jeopardize your multiple sauces.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

No way dude can't let the sponsors of a mature rated game see that players over the age of twenty one are enjoying themselves at a bar.

Besides, Che, our supreme content overlord, would never shill for such compelling content.

While I agree with you, Halo 5 is rated T, not M.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to be that "guy" but MrAdam with MLG just tweeted they have 75K viewers on a Friday for a Pool Play match! Holy!! 

really good numbers

Will Halo ever reach this kind of viewership? 

i'm going to say yes because i'm optimistic

a LOT depends on how much 343 really gets behind HCS and how the game is presented on stream

halo is exciting, microsoft owns PC gaming, the sky is the limit

Would MLG make that much of a difference for Halo viewers?

probably because open events + the history MLG has with halo

Guys.... @HCS RT'd a bud light advert lol......

• Upvote (+1) 1

The production quality of MLG Orlando is great. I wonder where MLG could have taken Halo if Bungie had cared about esports and Halo continued trending upwards.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not intentionally.

Good. I hated that episode because I hate Ramsay Bolton. Worst character in thrones. 

Anyways, what are we hating on today? Sprint? Radar? no open LANs? Cooper? Oh wait, RIP @Cooper 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good. I hated that episode because I hate Ramsay Bolton. Worst character in thrones. 

Anyways, what are we hating on today? Sprint? Radar? no open LANs? Cooper? Oh wait, RIP @Cooper 

All of the above

Spartan and Commonly are running MM together, FYI.

Edit: Victory just joined. 

I was hungry for Intel, then I remembered I had some leftovers. Sausage, Olive, Jalapeno pizza is glorious.

:thinking:
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Closed servers would be an option on MLG's scale.

I suppose you are right, but it's just a lot of extra hardware and configurations to manage.

The production quality of MLG Orlando is great. I wonder where MLG could have taken Halo if Bungie had cared about esports and Halo continued trending upwards.

If Bungie cared for eSports we would have had AR starts and Radar in H3.

The Irony

• Upvote (+1) 4