CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MLG really know how to run an event properly, would love those one on one interviews with the pros giving their backstory in the Halo scene.

MLG really know how to run an event properly, would love those one on one interviews with the pros giving their backstory in the Halo scene.

Did you see that Redbull Bud Light Ninja video? 

Now you're just thrusting to conclusions.

I didn't need hitmarkers or radar to see that was where you were going

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you see that Redbull Ninja video? 

Nope is it recent? you got a link for it?

Dude what the fuck is your problem? Are you being deliberately obtuse? Papa didn't allow it! He'd put his son to bed and gone to sleep himself. Mikwen did it behind his back. Like all kids we did shit our parents didn't know about or approve of.

Also, I had to break my lurker status just to say that.

Sorry for all the accidental negs and upvotes (not sorry for the intended ones) but I only get chance to come here on mobile and when I'm trying to do anything not parenting related which leads to a lot of unintended screen presses. Came here from waypoint and this feels like home x

I see you met Cooper, he comes in through the back

(This post is in no way related to Team Liquid, it is just my opinion as a forum poster and Halo fan.)

You know what would be helpful during this 3 week roster change period?

If we knew for sure what would happen in the circumstance that a team fully disbanded and lost their pro league spot.

Teams might be even more willing to blow up a roster for that "new god squad" if they were positive they could requalify for Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You know what would be helpful during this 3 week roster change period?

If we knew for sure what would happen in the circumstance that a team fully disbanded and lost their pro league spot.

I don't think ESL knows yet either.

But there are a few options:

- Denial roster takes the spot as they would be the next qualified team.

- An LCQ is done for the final spot (invitational or open)

- Something else completely random that I would've never thought of, but ESL did.

yeah guys let me risk my career in esports journalism for + rep. Sorry i can't tell you guys what team's roster is set because if i did those sources would go away. at least im letting yall feast on the upvotes mocking me. 

gonna keep reporting, and keep posting little bits of info that i can. 

if you use your brain, and my past fandom history you can tell what team and players i am talking about, and i know all of you quoting me know my history so don't give me the "how are we supposed to know what team and players you like" nonsense.

on a lighter note because this is halo and we all love halo and we are all here to support each other and have a good time...

here is a clip of me ninja'ing @@Jimbo then him rage quitting. (ty USA connection)

xboxdvr.com/would/e51cc3d7-a766-4843-b311-d2797a7622dd

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 53

yeah guys let me risk my career in esports journalism for + rep. Sorry i can't tell you guys what team's roster is set because if i did those sources would go away. at least im letting yall feast on the upvotes mocking me. 

if you use your brain, and my past fandom history you can tell what team and players i am talking about, and i know all of you quoting me know my history so don't give me the "how are we supposed to know what team and players you like" nonsense.

on a lighter note because this is halo and we all love halo and we are all here to support each other and have a good time...

here is a clip of me ninja'ing @@Jimbo then him rage quitting. (ty USA connection)

This forum doesn't deserve you man.If I were you, I'd be looking for different avenues to take my talents.People here don't realize or appreciate true journalistic integrity and dedication.I just want to let you know that I love you.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You're right man. Our intelligence is just holding us back from seeing the great depths of intel and you aren't actually just wasting everyone's time as well as your own posting what you do. If your general post history actually does give away what you're talking about aren't you already kind of risking your career posting what I just quoted? Which is it? Lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude you're full of shit

• Upvote (+1) 8

This forum doesn't deserve you man.nIf I were you, I'd be looking for different avenues to take my talents.oPeople here don't realize or appreciate true journalistic integrity and dedication.rI just want to let you know that I love you.a

d    a

r

What you did there. We see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Saying "There is a team set" is the most vague, garbage intel you could possibly provide. Literally anyone could say that. Your only other piece of "intel" is that teams want to win and are willing to sacrifice personal stats...k.

And writing to a wordpress diary doesn't make you a journalist. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was hungry for Intel, then I remembered I had some leftovers. Sausage, Olive, Jalapeno pizza is glorious.

• Upvote (+1) 6

My god you're an idiot.  If you don't want to risk your "career" then don't post dumb shit.  

There is not a single person in the world who can follow the logic that your brain uses, so don't post vague generic bullshit and expect us to figure out what you're talking about since apparently we all know your "fandom history".  

• Upvote (+1) 2

all i got from this was word vomit plus ninja and spartan teaming again

appreciate you trying to give some "intel" but cmon bruh. dont let harmabe's death be in vain

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think it would be that hard. Put them all on the same internal private network like they already do.

But that's just to ping live servers. The games are still typically hosted locally.

It's impossible to host halo5 locally, without a custom hardware setup. So a large LAN would either require a lot of extra hardware, or for tons of games to be hosted online, which will inevitably introduce lag and halo 5's patented server disruptions.