CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He backed up his implication of CLG > FB with a solid point regarding the evolution of communication and coaching over the years. Regardless of the likely bias from a guy who's actually on CLG, it's still a good argument and an advantage CLG has over FB.

What is this convo in reference to? I'm fkn lost 

• Upvote (+1) 1

any word on what heinz is doing?

And aside from towey, coaches are vastly overrated especially when the game tells you when weapons are coming up and players track camo/os themselves

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

any word on what heinz is doing?

And aside from towey, coaches are vastly overrated especially when the game tells you when weapons are coming up and players track camo/os themselves

@@Elumnite and @@Chig seemed to make a world of difference for Denial and eLevate.

• Upvote (+1) 5

First post from mobile, and i have accidentaly hit the add underneith twice already. Ok

I don't think putting a team together to just beat clg is something teams should be doing. The Milwake bucks beat the warriors but they are still bottom of the eastern conference in the NBA. GREAT teams win all the games they are supposed to before the finals, then win the finals. We kind of saw this with denial, they got beat by lots of teams but always put up a fight against CLG.

Idk man. I think you build to beat CLG... they havent lost a series since Xgames. If you can beat them you can beat anyone...this isnt the NBA

Communication and headsets have evolved yes, individual skill? no... There's a reason Final Boss/Team 3D didn't really lose for almost a year from 2005 to 2006, and dominated in 2007. They were individually leaps and bounds above the competition. And if no team could beat them then in Halo 1/2, which were more individually skilled games than Halo 5, no hypothetical time traveling team could either. Because to make it fair both would use headsets and learn tactics. You judge a Team's greatness by how it did in its era, Final Boss swept tournaments CLG hasn't done that once. I'm a BIG CLG fan, but anyone who thinks CLG is a better team than Final Boss didn't start following Halo till 2008... And don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Oh and er yeah CLG would win at Halo 5... Final Boss Halo 1/2/3

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Communication and headsets have evolved yes, individual skill? no... There's a reason Final Boss/Team 3D didn't really lose for almost a year from 2005 to 2006, and dominated in 2007. They were individually leaps and bounds above the competition. And if no team could beat them then in Halo 1/2, which were more individually skilled games than Halo 5, no hypothetical time traveling team could either. Because to make it fair both would use headsets and learn tactics. You judge a Team's greatness by how it did in its era, Final Boss swept tournaments CLG hasn't done that once. I'm a BIG CLG fan, but anyone who thinks CLG is a better team than Final Boss didn't start following Halo till 2008... And don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Oh and er yeah CLG would win at Halo 5... Final Boss Halo 1/2/3

What the Ogres and Walshy did back then was legendary and will never be matched. Final Boss only swept one tournament in 2007 and that was the Championships, lol. (after losing 6-1 to Str8 Rippin the event before) That same team wins the first H3 event and their competitors, Str8 Rippin, win the next one - as well as the 2008 Championships with Snip3down (a rookie) instead of Neighbor. Ogre1 retires and Strongside goes on to bring up young talent but Ogre 2 and Walshy keep up the grind. One placing 2nd numerous times and the other becoming a God due to acquiring a Wizard. The rest is history. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

What is this convo in reference to? I'm fkn lost

he is saying you implied CLG is better then 07 final boss.....I think?

The new content update livestream is today in about 12 hours. I'm hoping they talk about Worlds and give us the deets on Pro League.

Also, please let this new map be good. Please pleas ples plz

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man there's so many RNG fans compared to EG fans now I actually almost missed EG vs Denial scrim results. GUYS PLS. :(

Pretty commanding 13-3 victory against a pretty solid roster no?

Also, anybody sad to see 2gre on that weak of a roster? Surely he could do way better :/

Where's hysteria? Heinz? Etc.

Goat, pls.

What about Heinz, Hysteria, Ryanoob, 2gre? I mean, shit. Swift kill, Str8 sick, and danoxde are solid, but in no way do I seem them contending for first.

The new content update livestream is today in about 12 hours. I'm hoping they talk about Worlds and give us the deets on Pro League.

Also, please let this new map be good. Please pleas ples plz

Tbf, it's the first dlc map I've actually looked at in pictures and thought it look like a good map.

I have high hopes for this one...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just waiting on RNG to officially confirm this new roster before I add a sig banner.

Don't want to take the chance of jinxing them then they break up. :kappa:

Man there's so many RNG fans compared to EG fans now I actually almost missed EG vs Denial scrim results. GUYS PLS. :(

Pretty commanding 13-3 victory against a pretty solid roster no?

Also, anybody sad to see 2gre on that weak of a roster? Surely he could do way better :/

Where's hysteria? Heinz? Etc.

Goat, pls.

What about Heinz, Hysteria, Ryanood, 2gre? I mean, shit. Swift kill, Str8 sick, and danoxde are solid, but in no way do I seem them contending for first.

Tbf, it's the first dlc map I've actually looked at in pictures and thought it look like a good map.

I have high hopes for this one...

I'm really sad that the Ogre doesn't have his pick... I hope things change :( Anyway back to supporting CLG

snip

I can see where you're coming from, but on a very selfish note I want him to keep doing it bc I run all the videos on my third monitor throughout my day at work and really enjoy them.

I do think towey could be doing a few things differently/better (and id happily help out if you read this brotha) but having run my own YouTube presence successfully, created and run a successful cod clan channel and been a part of optics YouTube presence for cod years ago, it takes time to figure it out and certain elements just need to be figured out for yourself.

Halo needs gameplay vods right now, that's for sure, maybe there's a better way for the community to aggregate them but right now toweys the only one filling the gap so there's a lot to be said for that. I'm working on something to fill the gap now, once it's up and running towey might feel more comfortable transitioning to other styles of video. It ultimately will come down to how much he cares lol

If I read books like I read this forum I actually might go somewhere in life.

Nah fam, this is the only book you'll ever need
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Lmao

343 really might add those dogshit maps to tournament play

Why am I not surprised

• Upvote (+1) 5

CLG while waiting for a real challenge

hiko.jpg

So... based on this picture, they are never losing. Hiko is a god.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only gametype on the current DLC Maps that could work is SH on Overgrowth. Riptide is trash currently, might work with Oddball. Torque is just too damn long and Bottom mid is a death trap.

There are some incredible forge maps and they actually look decent in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seeing 'ryanood' is taking me to a very dark place :(

Lmfao, I swear man, autocorrect on an iPad is 10x worse than my iPhone
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao

Why am I not surprised

I keep hearing Overgrowth Strongholds plays well.

:/

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lmao

Why am I not surprised

Why in the world would they ever add Torque?

So... based on this picture, they are never losing. Hiko is a god.

Yes, an unstoppable force lol.