CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:intel:

from more conversations i had today with sources i wont say. people do not care about tilting, focusing on teamwork fluid communication and obj mindedness.

can confirm a roster is all but locked. cant say the team. not talking about nv /-_-/..

one word comes to mind after our conversation.. Redemption.  :wutface:  :walshy:  :apg:

Serious question. Is this some shtick that W0uld does or is he seriously trying to lie to us about sources? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Serious question. Is this some shtick that W0uld does or is he seriously trying to lie to us about sources?

hey man people care about teamwork now WORLDS ARE COLLIDING

• Upvote (+1) 4

from more conversations i had today with sources i wont say. people do not care about tilting, focusing on teamwork fluid communication and obj mindedness.

can confirm a roster is all but locked. cant say the team. not talking about nv /-_-/..

one word comes to mind after our conversation.. Redemption.  :wutface:  :walshy:  :apg:

You need to stop. You are making me laugh way too much lol

No one ever considers that maybe he really is in the kn0w? You guys are so pessimistic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I can think is...

e5cbde50-8795-457f-ad37-aac5f4df6b69_tex

• Upvote (+1) 4

Watching MLG Orlando makes me really, really sad.

Can 343 not take the fucking hint? there's a community outcry for open LANs, even having pro's going to CoD events and posting on social media about a lack of events (and having pictures with Adam Ap :lxthul: ), and yet we still have no response. Come on Che Chou.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one ever considers that maybe he really is in the kn0w? You guys are so pessimistic.

it isn't if he really is in the know or not - it is in the delivery.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded just followed Liquid's coach so he might run games with Eco/Stellur.

2qIeuMw.jpg

Not sure if Mike is still Liquid's coach or not, just for the record.

Spartan is the one who brought him on last minute for relegations after SwiftKill informed he couldn't attend.

He may have done well enough that Eco/Stellur want him to stick around, but I'm not positive

• Upvote (+1) 1

one word comes to mind after our conversation.. Redemption. :wutface::walshy::apg:

Is this meant to be taken seriously? It is it a running joke?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys jest, but Would has a good source. Probably shouldn't post about intel you have if you aren't gonna spill it though.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As in old Denial?

Holy crap, that was the old Denial wasn't it...

Weird how time flies / player perception changes. 

Would's post is more than likely talking about C9 since his last intel was about C9 and he mentioned ignoring tilt, which is C9/RNGs middle name. Just speculation on what that bait looked like. Im no fishermen afterall.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Intel: a lot of shit is going to happen between now and August 25th, and I have no idea what that shit will be, but enjoy the ride gentlemen.

I don't have any sources just basing that off previous rostermania periods. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

7fuYIiG.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kinda doubt Snipedown will leave nV especially since Elumite stated he was planning on moving down to the nV condo seems like a lock to me going to be super disappointing if they fold though so many of my favorites on the same team.

He could be best friends with each team captain... Wouldn't change the fact that is posts don't provide anymore insight than what we can gather ourselves...

I agree. He can't post it. Better off just keeping quiet

I kinda doubt Snipedown will leave nV especially since Elumite stated he was planning on moving down to the nV condo seems like a lock to me going to be super disappointing if they fold though so many of my favorites on the same team.

Remember the first nV lineup? Was supposed to be amazing but imploded before anything happened. Hope that doesn't happen here. 

• Upvote (+1) 1