CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm thinking this RoyBox/Penguin/Naded team is a lock. 

They aren't going to make their decision after 1 night of playing together. They have plenty of time before they need to make a final decision, not to mention they are also still playing with Contra and Devon as well. Try to control your inner fanboy. :lxthul:

I suppose it's automatic to expect that from me

Now you're just thrusting to conclusions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They aren't going to make their decision after 1 night of playing together. They have plenty of time before they need to make a final decision, not to mention they are also still playing with Contra and Devon as well. Try to control your inner fanboy. :lxthul:

Literally no idea what your last sentence means. What would one be a fanboy of to think that squad is going to happen?

So teams have just less than 3 weeks to experiment with their rosters. I hope we see some cool combinations of players in the days leading up to the deadline

Little bit of information being announced shortly (obligatory and often-missing announcement of an announcement).

Small step obviously, but it's a start!

So we'll be learning something about something soon? Good to know!

Is this the announcement?  :walshy:

I did say small ;)

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has anybody thought about a Huke, Bubu, Contra, PreDev team?

That would be pretty dirty..

Sounds like a good team but I don't see them beating CLG on LAN.

:intel:

from more conversations i had today with sources i wont say. people do not care about tilting, focusing on teamwork fluid communication and obj mindedness.

can confirm a roster is all but locked. cant say the team. not talking about nv /-_-/..

one word comes to mind after our conversation.. Redemption.  :wutface:  :walshy:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 64

CoD is so boring to watch, the day Halo has wall running and double jumping I'm gonna kill myself.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

from more conversations i had today with sources i wont say. people do not care about tilting, focusing on teamwork fluid communication and obj mindedness.

can confirm a roster is all but locked. cant say the team. not talking about nv /-_-/..

one word comes to mind after our conversation.. Redemption.  :wutface:  :walshy:  :apg:

in my opinion, any team, including nV, would be dumb to make any roster official until the actual lock. Though I think nV will be fine, I don't think it would be beneficial to lock in a roster that hasn't practiced much together or been through adversity together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

UKPOvt5.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anybody thought about a Huke, Bubu, Contra, PreDev team?

That would be pretty dirty..

As in old Denial?