CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why Denial and... Why FaZe...? Anyways, can't wait for Snip3down to nV to be confirmed(and for them to start scrimming).  :walshy:

It's an old COD rostermania image where I removed the MLG logo.

I don't like CoD. In fact, I can't stand the gameplay.

I watch CWL for the casters, production, setup, and events.

Truly a top notch spectator sport. If only we had this for an actual good game (Halo) :/

I was legit about to say the same exact thing. What happened to CoD? The gameplay is so erratic, I can barely watch. To be honest, I can't stand it at all. 

Can teams please figure it out ad start scrimming more often. Watching 4 pros test out a new roster while steaking every slayer and and winning 3 minute long objectives against random onyx players isn't very fun.

Side note: If you wanna see what a real LAN looks like watch the MLG Orlando open this weekend. It doesn't matter what your opinion of CoD is, MLG puts on such a good show you'll enjoy it.

I was legit about to say the same exact thing. What happened to CoD? The gameplay is so erratic, I can barely watch. To be honest, I can't stand it at all. 

There's just too many abilities that have watered the game down since MW2-ish, maybe after BlOps 2 (Each game had something stupid about it tbh). It used to be structured, but ever since then, the games became very chaotic. I still watch, because I enjoy competitive CoD at the heart of things, but I definitely know what you guys are saying for sure. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's just too many abilities that have watered the game down since MW2-ish, maybe after BlOps 2 (Each game had something stupid about it tbh). It used to be structured, but ever since then, the games became very chaotic. I still watch, because I enjoy competitive CoD at the heart of things, but I definitely know what you guys are saying for sure. 

Any chance anyone can briefly explain the ban/protects?

Today is a good day, 

NV roster looking strong

Chelsea beat Milan yesterday

And I secured a new job as a Marketing analyst 

i dnt get why you got -13 points for that comment lol.

Any chance anyone can briefly explain the ban/protects?

Briefly, similar to League of Legends banning of champions before each team takes turns picking their own champions, before the game starts in BlOps 3, you can ban certain perks or attachments on guns so that no one in the game can use said attachment/perk. Instead of banning something, you also have option to protect something (i.e. let's say you ALWAYS use ACOG scope and hope someone doesn't ban it, you can protect it to ensure it doesn't get banned).

• Upvote (+1) 1

He wants a red bar, negs for him is plus rep for anyone else.

It's a psychological tactic. If he begs for neg reps he can't be emotionally hurt when he gets them for stupid comments.

Honestly it's not a bad idea. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

'just playing matchmaking' :kappa:

Best part about that is this;

Sal had to fly home today so we're just playing matchmaking with him lmfao

That's what I said about CLG

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

In memory of those fallen

bFjD6ke.png

in the shitposting of TeamBeyond and her threads

God speed Coop, god speed.

Little bit of information being announced shortly (obligatory and often-missing announcement of an announcement). 

Small step obviously, but it's a start!

no-secrets-480.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1