FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As if that makes it okay lmao

As if that's not instigating a new round of dog piling. Or derailing the thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Banning someone apologizing for something brought up 4 days later Beyond%20Thinking.png

It's never fun to ban anyone, especially permanently. He's caused a lot of issues in the past months and had quite a few bannings. We felt this was the best move at this point, you only get so many chances.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's never fun to ban anyone, especially permanently. He's caused a lot of issues since the dawn of time and had quite a few bannings. We felt this was the best move at this point, you only get so many chances.

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 5

Random thought. Snip3down is going from a team with the slogan "Bleed Blue" to one with "Boys in Blue".

Does this mean that he bled all over himself and his teammates?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG with naded and penguin tonight

Sweet, thanks. 

I will get some pizza for tonight (sausage, peppers and mushrooms).

• Upvote (+1) 3

In memory of those fallen

bFjD6ke.png

in the shitposting of TeamBeyond and her threads

God speed Coop, god speed.

Stocks in H5D and all other settings argument discussion threads just plummeted. Rip.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I realize Season 2 format has probably been decided already, but I have an idea that might make the league more interesting (LAN fans read):

What if the pro league had a "standings points" system? If you watch hockey you know what I mean.

A league match Win awards a set amount of points, while a Loss awards 0.

Mid-season OPEN LAN(s) would award a significantly higher amount of league points to the top 8 teams based on placement. This would allow teams that have performed poorly on online matches an opportunity to claw their way back up the standings. In the event that an AM/Open Circuit team WINS the tourney, they would immediately earn a spot in the pro league relegation tourney.

I feel like this would be a good way to incorporate LANS into Pro League as well as giving AMs an opportunity to break into the scene. It also gives LAN performance more significance than it currently has in comparison to online matches.

Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't like CoD. In fact, I can't stand the gameplay.

I watch CWL for the casters, production, setup, and events.

Truly a top notch spectator sport. If only we had this for an actual good game (Halo) :/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been away for the entire pro league, but managed to catch the end of E6 vs nV and all of the finals. Has there been any movements team wise? What has EG been up to (I'm guessing Suspector is leaving am I right)?

I've been away for the entire pro league, but managed to catch the end of E6 vs nV and all of the finals. Has there been any movements team wise? What has EG been up to (I'm guessing Suspector is leaving am I right)?

..Bro

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why Denial and... Why FaZe...? Anyways, can't wait for Snip3down to nV to be confirmed(and for them to start scrimming).  :walshy:

looks like:

-snipedown to nV

-new eg is roybox and either contra + Devon or naded + commonly

-ayden to liquid I think