FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry to be off topic from the parenting thing, but I would really love to see Penguin on C9. I think Commonly leaving is really good, but Penguin has such a level head and fits that team so well. What are the chances that the whole "third times a charm" saying is true and spartan and ninja work as a team this time (if they actually team) lol I really like them both as people and would love to see them be successful and feel like that team with Penguin could be really good.

I think it rides on the EG decision. If they go with Contra/Dev, I think Penguin stays with C9. If he gets the offer from EG, I think he takes that as it's a compelling opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

its all good man I am sorry about the response this morning, were all here supporting a game and community we care about. I was a halo fan even before Austin was, was playing H1 over the gamespy tunnel before it supported xbox live so I am not just here because of Austin. I genuinely care about the game and the community. Let's face it we need to work on making this a productive forum where 343/ESL/MLG like to visit without all the toxic mumbo jumbo.

god those were the days 

I think it rides on the EG decision. If they go with Contra/Dev, I think Penguin stays with C9. If he gets the offer from EG, I think he takes that as it's a compelling opportunity.

I agree, I wouldn't blame Penguin either.  A relatively new pro getting an offer from two of the greatest players of all time? How could you not at least consider it?  I do hope he ends up on C9 though as they are my favorite team; I really like him and think he adds a lot of value to that team not just in skill, but also in attitude and mentality.

Whenever I check the forum, and there are no new comments for 30 minutes I think my internet is broken....

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know this is incredibly off topic and might be inappropriate to post, but if anybody remembers DeMiiZe (Vinnie) from the good old days, send him some love on twitter if you can. His mom is in the hospital after a heart attack and after reading his tweets, it doesn't sound promising. 

Alright bros, grab some coffee or some lunch, sit back and enjoy the top HCS related videos from the past few weeks:

VIDS

Bonus, my tribute to EG's dynasty, which is now RIP:

Friday after work Beyond and chill?

https://beyond.andchill.tv/

@@T0rM3nTeD You asked to sub to all the channels then linked to the video section of each page. You owe me about 30 extra clicks worth of my life.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think C9 comes out ok if they retain Penguin even with Spartan coming on. Who knows what will happen, maybe no change and commonly stays. Time will tell.

If it is Ninja, Vic X, Spartan, Penguin, I think they are better than the RNG squad that had Stellur.

1) Ninja has grown to take criticism, gameplay has gotten better.

2) Spartan is on an upswing, showing his humility has made a breakthrough within himself. I'm hoping(praying) if this team comes to fruition, he and ninja can work together rather than bicker(as much as they used to.

3) what they lose in Commonly's leadership and decision making, they make up for in slaying power that could contend with CLG. I do think Vic X or Penguin(4th) may need to step into the shot caller roll.

4) I think this comp will matchup well against most of the new teams forming.

Inb4 a totally different team comp forms and renders all this useless.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Any planned scrims for tonight? Going through withdrawal here. 

Ah, shit

I'm sorry

Il stop bugging you guys about stuff. It's not funny anymore.

Goodnight, sweet prince. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

if penguin join C9 thats gonna be a real gut check to hammy, who would be left with no real significant offers. at that point i would just take the optic juice. 

Hammys options if peng goes to c9 and eg goes with contra/dev

NV:NO

EG:NO

c9:NO

E6:Maybe could get them to drop shooter? but i doubt it...

liquid:Downgrade

ALG: Downgrade

Optic:JUICE

other team im forgetting:Downgrade

AM League: Downgrade. 

rough for arguably the smartest F/A out there IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Any planned scrims for tonight? Going through withdrawal here.

EG with naded and penguin tonight
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Why is everyone down voting smee what did I miss

It's just the shit he says, man...

No, really, it's because of him wanting that red bar(for example, see his signature).

Whenever I check the forum, and there are no new comments for 30 minutes I think my internet is broken....

I always refresh a few times for reassurance lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I always refresh a few times for reassurance lol

I do this as well. I haven't even ventured outside of this thread to explore the rest of the forum and I'm already addicted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Banning someone apologizing for something brought up 4 days later :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It wasn't that  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It wasn't that  :glasses:

Then it was really delayed and must have taken large amounts of surveys where only 11% said not to ban him.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd be cool with EG picking up Penguin, it's a solid choice. I feel like a hard pass on Naded though, sometimes I feel like he gets offers strictly because of his tenure in the Halo scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

As if that makes it okay lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1