CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

actually I am not, I felt horrible right after I posted it. My dad had a stroke and major surgery last night and it was pre-coffee so it struck a rare nerve.

Best wishes to you and your family.

My mother also raised myself and four siblings on her own so I can in someway appreciate how difficult it is. No one should criticize another's parenting technique especially when their child seems to all intensive purposes as a genuinely nice and kind human being with his head on straight (nothing else really matters)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Today is a good day,

NV roster looking strong

Chelsea beat Milan yesterday

And I secured a new job as a Marketing analyst

Nice dude congrats!!!

*downvotes

on another note, I for one am extremely excited for the first time Eric and Austin both have snipe.

and at that moment, fire will rain from the heavens like nobody has ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not "still going on"

We established long ago that grabbing a power cord before you go to bed out of your child's room is a hurculean task that no reasonable parent could ever hope to accomplish.

wooow, you are something 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how this shit works but I think 'for all INTENSIVE purposes' gets Smee up voted right?

PS: Sorry for being an arse

• Upvote (+1) 5

Since it seems like EG really are breaking up, I'll post this because it's still the best series in Halo 5 I've watched plus the only time CLG were defeated in a tournament.

this was the best man. the hype, the story line, everything lined up so perfectly! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know how this shit works but I think 'for all INTENSIVE purposes' gets Smee up voted right?

PS: Sorry for being an arse

yes. everything is opposite for smee :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice dude congrats!!!

*downvotes

Lol thanks dude appreciate it 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

My mother also raised myself and four siblings on her own so I can in someway appreciate how difficult it is. No one should criticize another's parenting technique especially when their child seems to all intensive purposes as a genuinely nice and kind human being with his head on straight (nothing else really matters)

Thanks man and props to your mom. I just want to be clear mamamikwen and I split when Austin was two and he would spend a week with me and a week with her but for the most part he wanted to be with Dad so I had him the majority of the time. Mamamikwen is an amazing mom.

• Upvote (+1) 5

on another note, I for one am extremely excited for the first time Eric and Austin both have snipe.

Better cover your other children's eyes when that happens like a good parent cuz that will be disgusting.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Better cover your other children's eyes when that happens like a good parent cuz that will be disgusting.

lol Mikwens little brother is 11 and quite the little sniper himself....

• Upvote (+1) 5

So uh, a bit off topic, but does he do Trials carries?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So uh, a bit off topic, but does he do Trials carries?  :simms:

He does. Only on xbox one though and sometimes uses a different GT. Let me know your GT and I'll have him msg you.

Must run in the family! After this I saw Austin's first event. He's definitely grown up in the last 7yrs! Very cool to see him bop your camera like any kid would if there parents were filming. Refreshing to see a parent support an extra curricular activity like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well guys today is the day.  I've never ignored someone's posts before or even blocked someone on any forum/social media platform I've ever been involved on, but today is that day.

actually I am not, I felt horrible right after I posted it. My dad had a stroke and major surgery last night and it was pre-coffee so it struck a rare nerve.

I'm really sorry to hear this. Best to you and your family, @@PaPaMikwen. Sending whatever @@Mikwen's equivalent of "dubu" is your way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry to be off topic from the parenting thing, but I would really love to see Penguin on C9.  I think Commonly leaving is really good, but Penguin has such a level head and fits that team so well.  What are the chances that the whole "third times a charm" saying is true and spartan and ninja work as a team this time (if they actually team) lol  I really like them both as people and would love to see them be successful and feel like that team with Penguin could be really good.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

First, contranator has the best upside for EG i think. Pleeeease let that happen.

Also, i used to think of Cooper as basically having an internet personality of a strange human charicature (sp?) With a reasonable person buried underneath. Now i realize he's just an ass.

its all good man I am sorry about the response this morning, were all here supporting a game and community we care about. I was a halo fan even before Austin was, was playing H1 over the gamespy tunnel before it supported xbox live so I am not just here because of Austin. I genuinely care about the game and the community. Let's face it we need to work on making this a productive forum where 343/ESL/MLG like to visit without all the toxic mumbo jumbo.

I feel like that one response got so blown out of proportion. People were trying to defend you but really they were just making it worse by blowing up my notification box about it every day and continually bringing it back up.

I should have let it go though. My bad.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3