CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I support Barcelona because I believe in their philosophy's and how they go about things I feel connected to them and not to other teams.

They focus on talent not size they don't want the best players they want the best teammates. Time and time again they develope or get players that people don't consider great but by putting them in the team in the system that's the best in the world it's hard to argue they aren't the best players when the team plays that well together.

It's all about what you find yourself apart of. Not about winning

Also that brings up how the people in charge of halo need to do a better job at marketing the team and the players of all the pro teams so they can build a bigger fan base. I watch all the cod and csgo things that have to do with that but I don't care for the games at all.

Not to mention they usually have 3 or 4 of the best 6 players on planet earth at any given time.

Also this....

Dude what the fuck is your problem? Are you being deliberately obtuse? Papa didn't allow it! He'd put his son to bed and gone to sleep himself. Mikwen did it behind his back. Like all kids we did shit our parents didn't know about or approve of.

Also, I had to break my lurker status just to say that.

Sorry for all the accidental negs and upvotes (not sorry for the intended ones) but I only get chance to come here on mobile and when I'm trying to do anything not parenting related which leads to a lot of unintended screen presses. Came here from waypoint and this feels like home x

Why do people quote posts from weeks ago all the time in this thread?

I get the dumbest notifications from this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 26

Can you imagine the disappointed levels if this roster didn't happen?

It would be like getting the girl in the taxi, getting invited inside and then literally being made a tea and then asked to leave. 

As long as it was a Monster Orange Rehab tea I'd be cool with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow still on this...Good thing you weren't mine. My disappointment right now would be so immense and overwhelming it would have me searching frantically for the receipt.

It's not "still going on"

We established long ago that grabbing a power cord before you go to bed out of your child's room is a hurculean task that no reasonable parent could ever hope to accomplish.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 50

"Hey, son, someone on the Halo forum told me that it's your bedtime now."

• Upvote (+1) 9

I was surprised as well when I heard Naded was running with Roybox, but as long as they can limit their tilting to a minimum and find a solid 4th they could be good. 

That team would have loads of potential  to win, but also a high potential to implode. It's curious to see Naded's situation in the context of him sitting out last season after qualifying.

Anybody care to catch me up on how any scrims went last night?

Eg vs liquid was just starting as I went to bed

Lol

This thread

Who are you to tell someone how to be a parent. The kid grew up to be a genuinely nice and good dude and not a complete ass hat like over half the population. I'd say he did pretty well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit, what a moron. You honestly do lack reading comprehension skills.

Do we have any indication who RoyBox will go with? I was shocked to see Naded running with them last night. I also noticed Naded tweeted Quinn to message in his DMs.

No indication who of those(if any of those) they will go with as of yet, no.

The only two overlapping maps between EG/ALG vs TL & EG+Nadeguin vs TL resulted in the same outcome(Fathom CTF's 2-3 & Truth CTF's 3-2), the only difference really stats-wise is that with Nadeguin, they got outslayed on Truth CTF by 9 kills(while they outslayed TL with 2 kills when with ContraDevon), they still won both of those games 3-2, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to be beyond disappointed if Snipedown to nV doesn't happen, but I have this nagging feeling.

It was good to see Naded get a shot last night. I personally thought they looked better than the forum's favorite duo of duos.

EG w/ Contranator 4-3 TL

EG w/ Nadedguin 6-3 TL

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the first squad showed the most potential. Though that might just be because of the awesome Empire SH comeback on the last game they played. They were pretty much perfect to close the game out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG ( Roybox & Contra+Devon)  4:3  Liquid

EG( Roybox & Penguin+Naded ) 6:3 Liquid 

edit: dammit.    too slow.

IMO Penguin should have better options than a team with Naded, who has to prove himself again and ensure he won't bail out asap again

• Upvote (+1) 2

I see PapaMikwen is as brutal as Mikwen was with the sniper in H2A.

actually I am not, I felt horrible right after I posted it. My dad had a stroke and major surgery last night and it was pre-coffee so it struck a rare nerve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We established long ago that grabbing a power cord before you go to bed out of your child's room is a hurculean task that no reasonable parent could ever hope to accomplish.

well yeah that's what my parents did. Except I had a spare one they did not know about hidden. Why do you think you know everything and are right about everything?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Are there any rebroadcasts from the EG w/ naded/penguin scrims? on either side. 

Yea im trying to watch but cant find anything

Why do people quote posts from weeks ago all the time in this thread?

I get the dumbest notifications from this thread.

Math is very hard, I know. But when does 4 days ago mean "weeks ago"?

Edit: It's possible Cooper blacks out and doesn't realize the shitposting he does if he can't remember posting that 4 days ago.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Today is a good day, 

NV roster looking strong

Chelsea beat Milan yesterday

And I secured a new job as a Marketing analyst 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 21

Jesus christ dude, 

Has Mikwen turned out okay? I think so.

Who do you think you are? Who are you to criticize someone's parenting skills, if you have a child (I hope to god you don't) let him come on here and let us ask him questions about how you brought him up. Let us criticize your parenting skills, see how it feels. Most won't though as that would be a C**t thing to do.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Today is a good day, 

NV roster looking strong

Chelsea beat Milan yesterday

And I secured a new job as a Marketing analyst 

get down-voted

----

Congrats ^_^

• Upvote (+1) 1