CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded/Penguin would be sooooo fucking disappointing after a Contra/Devon tease.

The team will literally implode after one bad scrim, with the combined might of the twins arguing and Naded getting mad.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Why "fucking disappointing" ?

I can't wait for part 2 of roster mania when scrims don't go as well as planned and everyone goes shady

"We didn't beat CLG in our first scrim, time to change teams!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

The team will literally implode after one bad scrim, with the combined might of the twins arguing and Naded getting mad.

It's either the bolded above, or the team will literally implode after ANOTHER night of no scrims :kappa:

Why "fucking disappointing" ?

Because Contra/Devon are a perfect fit for the twins, and Naded is possibly the worst fit for the twins in the league.

• Downvote (-1) 3

I mean, at the end of the day, Roy and Box are the professional Halo players making the decision and I'm just a dumb spectator who's never gotten past Platinum, but I really hope they don't pass up Contra and Dev.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because Contra/Devon are a perfect fit for the twins, and Naded is possibly the worst fit for the twins in the league.

I don't think anything is as simple as "best fit" and "worst fit". All named players have proved themselves in H5.

Quick little nV sig. I know the team isn't confirmed yet but meh.

AWNM9Pv.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think anything is as simple as "best fit" and "worst fit". All named players have proved themselves in H5.

Sure, but it's known how volatile the personalities of RoyBox are when they're losing, and I don't even have to say anything about Naded. If they can shelf all of the emotion, there's potential, but I don't think it'll work.

Sure, but it's known how volatile the personalities of RoyBox are when they're losing, and I don't even have to say anything about Naded. If they can shelf all of the emotion, there's potential, but I don't think it'll work.

Well I don't think Contra and Devon are the easiest going personalities as well. Not saying I don't like the idea of Contranator on Eg, I just like both options.

Is there a rebroadcast of the scrims between EG / TL?

Contras rebroadcast will let you listen to their communication and have a great view of the pause screen

• Upvote (+1) 7

Quick little nV sig. I know the team isn't confirmed yet but meh.

AWNM9Pv.jpg

Can you imagine the disappointed levels if this roster didn't happen?

It would be like getting the girl in the taxi, getting invited inside and then literally being made a tea and then asked to leave. 

• Downvote (-1) 11

Wow still on this...Good thing you weren't mine.  My disappointment right now would be so immense and overwhelming it would have me searching frantically for the receipt.

omfg shots fired lol 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow still on this...Good thing you weren't mine.  My disappointment right now would be so immense and overwhelming it would have me searching frantically for the receipt.

Holy shit that's brutal.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Love it. So glad I get to put all my cheering energy behind NV now (no offense to EG).