CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You say that like him not being on Allegiance and being on EG wouldn't have resulted in the same placing for him minimum. In which case I disagree.

So basically it didn't matter if he joined EG or stayed on ALG. He made the highest placing posible.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I would want pro league to be the TOP 32 players on 8 teams. If that were the case, which S1 pros wouldn't make the cut season 2 and which AMs/non-S1 pros would?

Miss the cut: APG, El Town, Ryanoob, Danoxide

Make the cut: Naded, Rammy, ?, ?

I don't know which other two would fill out the top 32 overall, but I just feel like the 4 I mentioned who were pros last season really hurt their teams and could be better replaced by top AMs for season 2

• Downvote (-1) 10

So basically it didn't matter if he joined EG or stayed on ALG. He made the highest placing posible.

I wasn't talking about a single event. You were. I meant for what it would have been for the Pro League. Instead he went to the Green-Black hole known as Optic and it sucked his desire to play Halo and possible desire to even live, into a vacuum of absolute density. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Evil Allegiance 4 - 3 TL

Evil Nadeguin 6 - 3 TL

Both teams have potential. I was impressed with Naded considering he hasn't run scrims since the beginning of the pro league. I was also impressed because they came out slow against a warmed up TL and lost a couple early, but remained composed and clutched some games (and also choked the last game lol).

Looking forward to seeing more scrims between all these potential squads. I think it's silly that people are saying teams need to lock in rosters before running multiple scrim sets.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think the EG decision is going to be the one that has the biggest impact on the rest of the rosters. Should be fun

• Upvote (+1) 9

I love coming online and seeing 13+ pages. Glad to see traffic has picked up., love you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I spent the first few years of my life a block from Angels stadium, been going to games since before I can remember. Too young to know players, but I'll always have those memories of walking to games with my grandma, and for that very reason I'll always be an Angels fan. Players come and go, the team is always there.

It's definitely not the same with eSports. Players bounce around so often it's almost pointless to get attached to a team name/org.

Are you the kid from that movie angels in the outfield???

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the EG decision is going to be the one that has the biggest impact on the rest of the rosters. Should be fun

100%

ALG, C9, EG

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well, I don't know much about sports (besides racing), but in general wouldn't follow a failing team. What's the point of rooting for a team that will just disappoint? 

There is an emotional connection, that just cannot be explained. The team/org/club becomes more than just a sports team.

These are the fans who stick it out true the good and the bad because they have a connection with the club.

The team/club is a part of their identity almost, they are invested in it regardless of the outcome.

I am a Chelsea supporter and have been since 1998 when I first went to a match. Last season we finished 10th in the league and were a shambles all year long. (if you know anything about soccer, that squad should have been competing for first) will I abandon them absolutely not. Win or Loose I am Chelsea fan and always will be.

It is an emotional roller coaster, sometimes they make me cry (I legitimately cried during the champions league final defeat to Manchester United) and then there are  times of elation when we won our first premier league title for the champions league.  But that is what being a supporter is, If you just support who is winning then you aren't a fan of anything really. But yes, of course, different story entirely with e-sports as the vast majority follow players, not teams.

This is why we need these dam player/team videos @@Vivi & @@Timo help poor @@ATP feel invested in a team. Give him a reason to root for teams who aren't CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

https://www.twitch.tv/cntra

Contra playing with RoyBox and Devon :P

--

They are playing our very own NavG :simms:

Damnit, accidental neg.. On mobile.. Just woke up.. Sorry :(

*back to lurking again*

i do not like how some players are signing contracts already. these teams could change dramatically. if pro league doesn't start for another 2-3 weeks. i would start scrimming asap. 

So, I take it a team change you wanted to happen won't happen because z player is already snapped up and made their decision.

Yes, you're right, the league doesn't start for another two-three weeks but guess what should they wait until the last minute they will be behind just like optic, getting ahead of the pack is crucial unless you strive to be like optic in which case keep on keeping on dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

It happens every time, teams form, scrim and a week before roster lock all hell breaks loose again.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I can't wait for part 2 of roster mania when scrims don't go as well as planned and everyone goes shady

i love the shadiness. Always fun to see the speculation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a rebroadcast of the scrims between EG / TL?

Lunchbox was streaming the scrims but he doesn't have VODs available.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well i am now a Team Envyus fan. The old EG roster will go down as one of the greatest rosters in competitive Halo history and i wish RoyBox nothing but the best in the future. It saddens me to longer support EG but i just don't see the team contending for the #1 spot at this point in time 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well i am now a Team Envyus fan. The old EG roster will go down as one of the greatest rosters in competitive Halo history and i wish RoyBox nothing but the best in the future. It saddens me to longer support EG but i just don't see the team contending for the #1 spot at this point in time 

DjOFrQQ.jpg?1

Follow the money Pistola

• Upvote (+1) 8