CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I gotta say, I have never in a million years thought the twins would team with Naded.

Literally have no clue how well this team will do.

What about when they offered Naded the spot on EG after Lethul left, and Naded turned them down?

• Upvote (+1) 3

yo why does everyone on e6 call it a 'vee-log'?

it's VLOG

vlo 

g

vlog

one syllable

giphy.gif

Edit: I know everyone if very hyped for either of these potential EG squads. But I also really like this Liquid squad!

• Downvote (-1) 1

I gotta say, I have never in a million years thought the twins would team with Naded.

Literally have no clue how well this team will do.

The original EG lineup was actually with Naded instead of Lunchbox. Then Lunchbox decided to come out of retirement and they dropped Naded for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This team with Naded and Penguin looks very average.

The original EG lineup was actually with Naded instead of Lunchbox. Then Lunchbox decided to come out of retirement and they dropped Naded for him.

Broken record but he should have taken the offer when Lethul left. 
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the new EG almost came back from the dead for a 2nd time on strongholds agianst suspector's new team. (okay, slight exaggeration, it was 100-60something)

fun to watch these new teams in these early stages. 

Let the tilt commence

EDIT: Naded Penguin Lunchbox and Roy seems like an average team

EDIT 2: I deserve to be downvoted I was too quick to judge the team.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly don't think any of these squads are gonna stay together besides snipedown on nv

This Liquid squad can & should stay together. They have a ton of room for growth and were a point away from winning that first scrim and are already up 2-1 against this second EG lineup.

This team with Naded and Penguin looks very average.

Broken record but he should have taken the offer when Lethul left.

Naded made the most amount of money posible for a non CLG player in Worlds.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Roybox shouldn't fuck around. Just make contra devon legit already.

Naded and commonly to alg.

Penguin back to c9

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

This Liquid squad can & should stay together. They have a ton of room for growth and were a point away from winning that first scrim and are already up 3-1 against this second EG lineup.

I'm looking at it in terms of if these squads can challenge clg and I don't think the new liquid can. The only team I think made a real upgrade is nv the other changes look average

With these average teams I can only see new nV and E6 to challenge CLG next season.

Have nV scrimmed anyone? or just played MM? People seem to be quick to say they can challenge CLG before even seeing them scrim anyone.

Have nV scrimmed anyone? or just played MM? People seem to be quick to say they can challenge CLG before even seeing them scrim anyone.

When I mean challenge CLG I mean not getting 4-0'd by CLG on LAN, I know they wont dethrone CLG right away but these teams are the only ones to come close.

Naded made the most amount of money posible for a non CLG player in Worlds.

You say that like him not being on Allegiance and being on EG wouldn't have resulted in the same placing for him minimum. In which case I disagree.

When I mean challenge CLG I mean not getting 4-0'd by CLG on LAN, I know they wont dethrone CLG right away but these teams are the only ones to come close.

I'm just saying maybe we should wait until they play literally anyone before saying they can "challenge" CLG, regardless of what your version of challenge is.

New EG is looking better in this later matches.Tough to gauge anything since it's new team vs new team.

You say that like him not being on Allegiance and being on EG wouldn't have resulted in the same placing for him minimum. In which case I disagree.

Have you been watching Halo 5? Naded in place of Commonly on EG would not have resulted in a team that could beat CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you been watching Halo 5? Naded in place of Commonly on EG would not have resulted in a team that could beat CLG. 

Either way they wouldn't have needed to beat CLG to get him the same amount of money. Do you think ALG without naded was making it there?

I didn't say he should have went with them just for Worlds, someone else brought up worlds.