CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Personally, I don't see the point of being a fan of a team that can't win the championship, but that's just me. All the guys on Optic are cool, but they are not serious about winning. In terms of content, it's cool I guess.

Look at Optic's CoD team. They destroy.

As a Cleveland sports fan since I was a kid, it's a lot sweeter when the team you ride or die with finally wins a championship.

Same logic applies with eSports.. I guess lol. I would never be a fan of a team who doesn't give a shit though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Damn, don't even list Beyond :wutface:

Beyond was near the top of my list in my subscription page, and I was only gonna do players. Missed it when I skimmed back through and added noteables at the end. Updated post above.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, don't even list Beyond :wutface:

Well he posted the list on Beyond, that's gotta count for somethin'

• Upvote (+1) 5

I went through and subbed to all the channels I wasn't already subbed to. I solemnly swear I will watch every Halo related video that enters my subscription feed from now on.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Beyond was near the top of my list in my subscription page, and I was only gonna do players. Missed it when I skimmed back through and added noteables at the end. Updated post above.

Good list btw, would love to see more Halo content. It takes a lot work to get YT going and isn't going to pay off immediately. Hope E6 and others stick with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn that comeback RoyBox and Contranator  Evil Allegiance made on Empire SH :wow:  

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra, dev, and roybox are pretty much confirmed at this point.

They're running with Naded and penguin now...I may have to gain an appetite for a hat. :(

As an Italian, jalapenos on a pizza?!

RtbZmoR.gif

sounds so good

Found out Vin's Italian. Life is Good. 

Tomato pies are where its at thou. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm beginning to think my belief that Optic was going to take a last place finish to heart and do everything to get better was slightly misguided. 

I guess I should have already known that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I gotta say, I have never in a million years thought the twins would team with Naded.

Literally have no clue how well this team will do.

• Downvote (-1) 1