CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What time is the new EG scrimming? Or is it up in the air? 

Commonly and Penguin were never a duo I don't know why people think they are.

This is one of my biggest gripes with the speculation that goes on in this thread. People get attached to these imaginary, inseparable duos and all of their team predictions are based on the idea that these supposed duos will stick together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They ran together with a few teams before going to RNG and I'll eat my hat if they split up for this next season. They play well together. Some "duo's" are detrimental, this one is not. In my opinion.

Hamy went to Penguins house that one time though...

• Upvote (+1) 3

They ran together with a few teams before going to RNG and I'll eat my hat if they split up for this next season. They play well together. Some "duo's" are detrimental, this one is not. In my opinion.

You better deliver if this doesn't happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You better deliver if this doesn't happen.

im still waiting on moyceyy's backflip

• Upvote (+1) 3

No idea why anyone is surprised by Optic. None of them seem particularly motivated to be good at anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

fixed the link

Just lol at the video. Every single team in the pro league is making moves RIGHT NOW and the worst team in the league is just going on vacation and maybe thinking about the team next week. By then everyone will have teams. Jesus they seriously just do the same thing over and over.

As a fan its just depressing to think that they'll probably be left picking from scraps at the end of the offseason once again. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

fixed the link

Just lol at the video. Every single team in the pro league is making moves RIGHT NOW and the worst team in the league is just going on vacation and maybe thinking about the team next week. By then everyone will have teams. Jesus they seriously just do the same thing over and over.

hello-darkness-sherlock.gif?w=650

• Upvote (+1) 2

Personally, I don't see the point of being a fan of a team that can't win the championship, but that's just me. All the guys on Optic are cool, but they are not serious about winning. In terms of content, it's cool I guess. 

Look at Optic's CoD team. They destroy. 

• Downvote (-1) 5

fixed the link

The thing that really grinds my gears is that he says that other top teams are making moves, but they aren't because they are a lower seed and nobody is reaching out to them.....

LIKE WAKE UP. IF YOU ARE A LOWER SEED YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REACH OUT TO OTHER PLAYERS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REACH OUT TO YOU.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Personally, I don't see the point of being a fan of a team that can't win the championship, but that's just me. All the guys on Optic are cool, but they are not serious about winning. In terms of content, it's cool I guess. 

Look at Optic's CoD team. They destroy. 

Yeah screw Cubs fans. Why do they even care

• Upvote (+1) 9

I am pretty disappointed that optic isn't making any change I was hoping they'd try to pick up Heinz or a similar player to get better at obj, but realistically what options do they have? I can see why they'd stick it out unless someone really good was interested, I don't think it's worth changing for someone like rammy or cloud

I put it like that so people wouldn't have to watch the first 9 minutes 

that makes sense

The thing that really grinds my gears is that he says that other top teams are making moves, but they aren't because they are a lower seed and nobody is reaching out to them.....

LIKE WAKE UP. IF YOU ARE A LOWER SEED YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REACH OUT TO OTHER PLAYERS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REACH OUT TO YOU.

Yeah and nobody is going to reach out to people who just take a break from halo for a week after finishing last. Maybe more people would be interested in teaming if you started grinding right away? Hell even CLG was grinding the day after, like cmon. Just baffling. Hecz needs to do something. The building stage of OpTic Halo is complete and a shack in the woods was made.

This should be good. Miss the Gandhi halo vids.

• Upvote (+1) 9