CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Of all great words, of tongue or pen, the best are these: "Audley was right again."

i just stopped saying it because it happens too often

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a weird post. 

You might be right, of course, but I'm curious as to if there's any explanation you can give?

Goofy was an absolute boat anchor.

ALG improved with Heinz, but they could have improved with a bunch of different pick ups as long as it meant Goofy was gone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Someone just asked apg in Snipedown's chat if OpTic is staying the same and he said no. For whatever that's worth.

• Upvote (+1) 5

RoyBox+ContraDevon would be so sick. They're my two favorite duos currently(possibly of all time). And some people said the twins wouldn't be able to attract top talent smh

• Upvote (+1) 5

RoyBox+ContraDevon would be so sick. They're my two favorite duos currently(possibly of all time). And some people said the twins wouldn't be able to attract top talent smh

For real...

Its RoyBox after all.

I'm not sure if people really appreciate how fucking nasty this team would be. 

Please please make this happen

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Someone just asked apg in Snipedown's chat if OpTic is staying the same and he said no. For whatever that's worth.

Hell yeah. No disrespect whatsoever to the guys on OpTic, but as a fan of the org I want to see them succeed.

Can't believe I got picked up by OpTic! Couldn't do it without my good friend NadeShot! Happy birthday Nade! #GreenWall

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Another 10 minutes and all the secrets will be revealed to you all especially @VinFTW 

what

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you're referring to my post I said they still believe they have a strong pull, I never said they didn't. I will actually support this new roster if it becomes official because I've been a fan of Contra's talent for awhile now. I just hope they put in the time.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hecz relieve Maniac of his captaincy and go in a different direction.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hecz relieve Maniac of his captaincy and go in a different direction.

that would be very surprising. 

I'm not at all surprised to hear that, but you guys also do yourselves no favors in the communication department. Heh

Can't disagree with that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

tumblr_nlpwy4kphu1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Assuming you're trying to slap me :( You know I'd only go in for the hug

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1