CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have a feeling they are waiting on new updates to spectator mode, that's why the Pro League is taking a while

• Upvote (+1) 3

I honestly just want Naded and Jimbo on the team so I can call them OpTic Nadedshot and OpTic JiMBoZe

1113999.jpg

you clever bastard

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk if you watched any of my stream today, but I'm going to be uploading gameplay from my "Road to Champion" series which explains in depth the decisions I am making and why I make them. Hopefully this is a good start for people looking to learn more about the game. Especially spawns

#content

This sounds great!

I have a feeling they are waiting on new updates to spectator mode, that's why the Pro League is taking a while

Yeah, and for any sandbox updates to come in this weeks patch. Can't wait to see that spec mode on a weekly basis, as well. Wonder if they'll get a minimap in there in time. 

Apparently my intel game is weak. Y'all taking no prisoners tonight.

If you haven't read every single post on this thread you need to gtfo. We don't allow amateurs :kappa:  

Idk if you watched any of my stream today, but I'm going to be uploading gameplay from my "Road to Champion" series which explains in depth the decisions I am making and why I make them. Hopefully this is a good start for people looking to learn more about the game. Especially spawns

Great concept but it's been done before. Looking forward to seeing it but EG as a whole needs to really take notes on content.

• Establish a Personality (Vlogs, Funny Moments from Gameplay/Scrims, Stream Highlights)
  • Pace Video Releases & Maintain Variety (3-7 Videos a Week, never more than two per day, alternate types of videos)
  • Short, Entertaining, and Engaging Content (Shorter vids = better, learn what your viewers like and roll with it, don't force stuff on them)

Those are the three primary things (that I believe) you need to do to grow your following. This is the formula OpTic and other successful YouTuber's follow. The game is less about coming up with as many videos as possible and more about entertaining an audience and connecting with viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

RNG about to scrim 2gre's squad (str8sick, swift kill, assault)

Looks like Danoxide instead of Assault.

Great concept but it's been done before. Looking forward to seeing it but EG as a whole needs to really take notes on content.

• Establish a Personality (Vlogs, Funny Moments from Gameplay/Scrims, Stream Highlights)
  • Pace Video Releases & Maintain Variety (3-7 Videos a Week, never more than two per day, alternate types of videos)
  • Short, Entertaining, and Engaging Content (Shorter vids = better, learn what your viewers like and roll with it, don't force stuff on them)

Those are the three primary things (that I believe) you need to do to grow your following. This is the formula OpTic and other successful YouTuber's follow. The game is less about coming up with as many videos as possible and more about entertaining an audience and connecting with viewers.

I can 100% forgive Lunchbox and Roy for not doing this, as they both have other jobs from what I've heard, gaming isn't their primary source of income. But Snippysnapdown seems to be a full-time streamer/gamer and would heavily benefit from this. He's already well known by casuals as well, and I think this new series of his is a great idea.

My information might be out of date so feel free to correct me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can 100% forgive Lunchbox and Roy for not doing this, as they both have other jobs from what I've heard, gaming isn't their primary source of income. But Snippysnapdown seems to be a full-time streamer/gamer and would heavily benefit from this. He's already well known by casuals as well, and I think this new series of his is a great idea.

Oh absolutely. Just referring to the full timers. Roy's stream has a great following and he can definitely nail the personality aspect of YouTube if he put his mind to it. I don't blame Lunchbox for focusing on Job/Family though.

Oh absolutely. Just referring to the full timers. Roy's stream has a great following and he can definitely nail the personality aspect of YouTube if he put his mind to it. I don't blame Lunchbox for focusing on Job/Family though.

Only problem I have with some streams is they play music a bit loudly that's not to my taste and I can't hear them sometimes. I know it's really petty and it's my problem not the streamers, but there it is.

If you haven't read every single post on this thread you need to gtfo. We don't allow amateurs :kappa:  

But I have read them all... Early on-set Alzheimers FTW.

CLG while waiting for a real challenge

hiko.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My information might be out of date so feel free to correct me.

Snip snap?  Been watching too much Legiqn again? 

I thought 20 minutes was the sweet spot? Thats why so many letsplays/gameplay videos are that length? Or is that a sweet spot for something else?

Holt shit Elevate had 3 of RNG down and were starting a flag run then Hamy stops the flag and gets a double. He was constantly making plays all game. STOP HIM

Snip snap?  Been watching too much Legiqn again? 

Heh, nah my friends and I have always called the sniper the "snippy snappy" (and the beam rifle the "slap rifle")

Just to put it out there.

Yes I do want to join a NA team so if anyone wants to run let me know.

Although I would need a place to live while I'm state side. Team house? Pls :D

If not, I will continue with Epsilon winning everything in EU  :simms:

Is Septiq not there right now? Could you crash where he is so you can run games with teams? Would make teams a lot more likely to pick you up if they can play with you etc. Maybe even to2 I dunno but either way if you can make the trip and crash with someone then run games this NA will no doubt happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heh, nah my friends and I have always called the sniper the "snippy snappy" (and the beam rifle the "slap rifle")

I used to always call it the snipper riffle
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think this Elevate team could use a player like Heinz. They seem to be lacking someone to coordinate plays and do OBJ work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1