CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hmm..

Not much intel but someone is playing on a fake tag on the team that EG is about to scrim.

Also from Suspectors reaction to who it is it sounds like its someone surprising.

EDIT:

Welp nvm its APG -_-

APG just tried to secretly run games with denial and entered lobby with an obvious GT. He is scrimming with Denial against EG. Liquid drama?

• Upvote (+1) 6

EG about to scrim Contra, Devon, Stellur, and don't know the 4th

APG is 4th  :apg:

He accidentally joined fireteam on one of his main tags instead of a fake one oops. 

APG just tried to secretly run games with denial and entered lobby with an obvious GT. He is scrimming with Denial against EG. Liquid drama?

:apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:

Surprised that Denial keeps going after slayers. Would've thought they'd go for at least one player like Heinz. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I want liquid to stay together to here's to hoping this denial team sucks. I can't see them doing well with contra and devon in scrims anyways.

Suspector just dropped Intel: Cratos,Huke, Bubu, and Shooter.

They scrimmed nV last night, not Intel :/

I always knew Frosty had amazing movement, but today I watched his stream solely to see what exactly he does, but man......his movement is as smooth as a baby's bottom. 

Edit: how do you post pics? I made something but it does not show up :(. With GIFS, I just drag and drop, but it is not working with htis picture.

Yup, they ran games last night, and lost to nV 6-8. 

They're probably the new Allegiance team, if I had to bet. Guessing Ryanoob will keep WFX org and have to rebuild.

Unless they stay with Denial  :wutface:

They were openly scrimming with that roster last night.  That isn't much intel.  In fact; Cratos, Bubu, Huke have been running a return of Crowd Pleasers for a while now.  They were running with Commonly as a 4th before.

That's not a secret tag guys cmon, he has to use Prihncess or Tj Tookmy Teddy until he gets his account back. Something to do with the verification or some shit. 

I don't think anything will come of this Denial team, I think it'll end up being liquid + stellur/spartan 

His service tag is aypg too lol

I'm not secretly running games, I've told my entire team and this isn't a secret tag. Just trying everything out to see what works the best.

Good on you man. Glad to see none of the shadiness that plagued the first rostermania isn't happening this time. (This isnt really directed at you, more at all the pros in general)

That's not a secret tag guys cmon, he has to use Prihncess or Tj Tookmy Teddy until he gets his account back. Something to do with the verification or some shit.

I don't think anything will come of this Denial team, I think it'll end up being liquid + stellur/spartan

What are you his fkn lawyer?

Smh, pre worlds TJ would never defend apg. You've changed...

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please no. I love watching apg play halo and while contra is good af I don't care much for his attitude. Please no.

Uh halo, hello?

No ones home, leave a message after the beep.