CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who can Optic bring in to stop them being such a joke?

I don't know how's available or whos any good to be honest, only just getting back into halo comparative since Halo 3.

But would Ace-Rammy-Str8 six-Commonely be a decent roster and a realistic one, do they have any problems with each other?

But I have a feeling they won't make any changes as they are so half arsed and are all friends. Be happy to finish last again.

OpTic, EG, and ALG all had kinda shitty starts to the season and I think it really fucked them all over. If their roster stays the same I expect them to do a lot better. aPG is getting back into form too

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly what if EG just completely disbands...then a team like Denial could buy their league spot. Sounds crazy but they did a similar thing when their cod team fell apart.

Snipedown, Mikwen, Rayne, in lobby waiting for a 4th the milk is real

Prediction. 4th is Eltown

Ola goes to EG and 2gre comes out of retirement to reform instinct godsquad

Edit: it's ola

Snipedown, Mikwen, Rayne, in lobby waiting for a 4th the milk is real

Prediction. 4th is Eltown

Ola goes to EG and 2gre comes out of retirement to reform instinct godsquad

Edit: it's ola

Nope, Ola just joined.

Ninja and Spartan say they won't team but circumstances may make them each others best options...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja and Spartan say they won't team but circumstances may make them each others best options...

I have a love hate relationship with the damn 2 player drop limit  :mj:. Inb4 they have to team and emotionally implode again. 3rd time's a charm.

According to Gandhi, his list is out of date. I recall a tweet of his from a few months back where he said that Heinz is in his top 10 of all time now.

Well it was pre H2A & H5 so a few tweaks could be made but it wouldnt be anything too drastic.

but snipedown and the EG house

Basically Snipedown and Towey's house tbh.

Also about the whole losing seed and all that. I've heard a few different things in regards to an entire team disbanding. Does the org/manager keep the seed and can then add four new players? I seem to remember that being a thing. But if the team only has one player + org they don't keep the seed?

IE. OpTic could disband and Hecz could bring in four new guys. But they can't just keep Ace?

@@Vivi

ESL will decide how to handle that situation if it happens when it happens

Ninja is just crossing his fingers and waiting out Commonly/Penguin