CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Every time someone posts a team prediction I always look to see if the first letters spell anything.

What have you all done to me?

• Upvote (+1) 7

My fantasy squad that could potentially challenge CLG.

Huke, Bubu, Snip3down, Stellur

This team will be either insane or have no coordination, but it would be nice for them to at least test the waters. No team presently constructed can beat CLG at a live event, it's time to experiment.

Next year get the people who made the halo cakes to design the trophy. They did a much better job.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I find it funny that in all of these "teams to challenge CLG," there are players from every team besides Optic.  :simms:

I find it funny that out of all these "teams to challenge CLG," there are players from every team besides Optic.  :simms:

tbh, Ace is a player that usually performs well against CLG.

I think he's lowkey an odd player whose performance really just meets his competition's level of performance -- the better his opponents are, the better he plays.  The worse his opponents are...

I have no statistical or hard video evidence to support this, just a feeling I get from him.

• Upvote (+1) 9

For those that have said CLG might be getting bored, I don't think 2gre got bored of being in the finals of every tournament until 2008.

I think he's lowkey an odd player whose performance really just meets his competition's level of performance -- the better his opponents are, the better he plays.  The worse his opponents are...

I have no statistical or hard video evidence to support this, just a feeling I get from him.

Yeah players who play to the level (whether up or down) of their opponent are pretty common throughout sports. I see what you mean and can agree to a certain extent. I'd like to see Ace with some more talent around him next season.

I agree with this

• Upvote (+1) 1

You weren't winning $200k a year though. If they get bored they can count their money.

But the difference is someone's competitive spirit. I'm over competitive. I'm gonna try my brains out against you whether its halo or if we're playing checkers. I'm sure the guys on CLG have a healthy competitive drive whether they have money or not. Even if I won the lottery I'd still compete just as hard. And id be bored if all I did was win in 4-0 fashion.

CLG is getting bored of cashing life changing checks they earned playing the video game the love, yeah......

I think ace could be on a CLG giant killer squad

• Upvote (+1) 4

CLG is getting bored of cashing life changing checks they earned playing the video game the love, yeah......

I think ace could be on a CLG giant killer squad

Idk did you see his tweets this past weekend?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want to start pumping out YouTube videos, what content would you like to see from my channel?

Your reactions to out-pistoling Maniac.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I want to start pumping out YouTube videos, what content would you like to see from my channel?

you're the best in the game, people want to see you play

i think people would appreciate gameplay from you more so than vlogs/etc

(not saying don't do vlogs)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be good to see you critiquing you/your team mates gameplay. Would be good to see how the best try to improve themselves.

Get some of your gameplay out there with communication as well. Thats what Im most interested in besides seeing what Frosty would be like in an interview

I want to see what you spend all your life changing money on.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Vlogs, clips, tips and a good cam and a good mic, really

and nudes KappaPride

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wanna know how you do the things you do.

Ace deserves better

Ace needs to earn better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

do some vlogging type videos, bring us in to your life, show us what do you over there in Sask.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Had a fan make this for me, pretty impressed with it tbh. Hope you enjoy

that was ridiculous

• Upvote (+1) 2