CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

25 kills to win though :wutface:

i wish it was easer to post links on this site

The standard for Doubles throughout Halo history?

CTRL + C -> CTRL + V?

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.twitch.tv/ninja

ninja cloud in beyond 2v2 tourney

25 kills to win though :wutface:

i wish it was easer to post links on this site

What do you want, 50?

Or 30? :holmes:

Regarding Ninja's overlay, I just feel bad that he paid to have that done if it was just the overlay.

I really don't think you should pay for overlays unless they are part of a full graphics package.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The standard for Doubles throughout Halo history?

CTRL + C -> CTRL + V?

:wutface:

not the doubles i played :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regarding Ninja's overlay, I just feel bad that he paid to have that done if it was just the overlay.

I really don't think you should pay for overlays unless they are part of a full graphics package.

Not positive, but I think he paid a guy for the overlay and all his follower/sub/donation animations.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not positive, but I think he paid a guy for the overlay and all his follower/sub/donation animations.

Yep. The animations are top notch. Especially when he is selling his hoodies.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You see the difference in quality between this org and optic in terms of content. This is what you do for your million dollar team video? I just don't see growth in this community with content like this. Halo players are really behind the times.

I'd like to see optic land Naded and drop its entire roster and let Naded build a team. Maniac can coach and produce content.

• Downvote (-1) 19

You see the difference in quality between this org and optic in terms of content. This is what you do for your million dollar team video? I just don't see growth in this community with content like this. Halo players are really behind the times.

I'd like to see optic land Naded and drop its entire roster and let Naded build a team. Maniac can coach and produce content.

That's the opposite of what you would want. Maniac needs a coach, he shouldn't be one.

Y

I scrolled down to read some comments, then realized it was Facebook. "It's just basically people jumping up and down and shooting" has to be my favourite.

Your boy with that top comment though. Fuck wit me

• Upvote (+1) 3

What are you talking about?  The video looks fine.  The Optic Vlogs looks like every other vlog you see.  decent quality, average joe editing.  Why even make a comparison?

The team wins a million dollars, should they have shot that with imax cameras?  would that sate you?  

90% of your posts have been getting neg bombed hard as fuck.  And its not even because of the topics you bring up but how you convey them.  You can display an opinion of dissent without sounding like a complete prick

But what do I know?  I just post gifs that ruin peoples data plans.

giphy.gif

Edit:  They for sure could put out MORE Halo content.  IIRC Optic requires who they sponsor to pump out content.  Lethul himself said he is going to start grinding the stream more and even maybe YT stuff.  

But you gotta look at it like this, lots of Halo pros have jobs and doing the YT thing like Optic(which the YT basically is apart of their job) is time consuming.  Is it a solid excuse?  Not all the time.  But to have such a negative attitude about it is what keeps the Halo community "behind the times" as you said.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fathom is honestly the worst for 2v2 lol

The only power position is top mid and if you hold it you can spawn trap so hard. The map is bad for slayer for the same reason.

Empire is the worst map for every game mode though. The best map for autos and it has the most. And shotty spawning in literally the best position for it doesn't help either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja and 2gre are teasing intel on stream but won't tell anyone what it is. They've mentioned Randa a few times.

they mentioned randa not knowing before they did, not that it involved randa.  apparently randa knows all intel

• Upvote (+1) 1

You really need to start a gaming org. You're the shining light that could make esports as popular as soccer worldwide. I mean it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can an admin do something about this shifter kid. He's literally downvoted every one of my posts for no reason. 

But at the end of the day, it's still just an imaginary thumbs down.

Now, if every neg rep made Jimbo take your Bimbo or Bubu take your Dubu, it'd be a lot more painful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you want, 50?

Or 30? :holmes:

50....if the game didnt have slow average kill times...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2