CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I expected more from you guys  :mj:  

Hey I got it. I blame Ugug for making me always check for acronyms.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown replaces ryanoob

Ninja and naded join eg

Suspector joins c9

Twins gonna stick around?

My bold prediction is that no team picks up Naded and hes forced to play with amateurs in the open circuit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roy confirmed he was staying recently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch the end of Towey's episode, they both say they want to compete still. Lunchbox said until he feels like a detriment he'll play

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch the end of Towey's episode, they both say they want to compete still. Lunchbox said until he feels like a detriment he'll play

Good to hear!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The return of 2011 instinct? If only...  :intensifies:

The only real issue that bothered me was 5th and 6th seed sitting out idle , that really sucks for them. With so few lans its a real penalty, meanwhile the 7/8th seeds are in LA lanning and have a blast. And getting better. I like the idea of 7/8 going to regulation but the two teams that come out of regulation should play a 4/5 team lan that includes 5th 6th with the winner joining the Top 3/4 for finals. Just a thought.

This got buried by the Frank/GB drama but I wanted to quote it because it's actually a great idea. The details would have to be ironed out but this has to be the most elegant solution that I've heard to the problem of the 5th/6th seeds not getting to play.

Maybe:

Two teams that come out of relegation enter a 4 team tournament with 5th/6th seeds. The top two to come out of this enter the 6 team finals, which is made up of two pools of 3. The top 2 of each pool then go on to bracket play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My bold prediction is that no team picks up Naded and hes forced to play with amateurs in the open circuit.

Open circuit for what?!?

Somebody please for the love of god, tell me why there will be a challenger league during fall season if the next thing beyond fall pro league is worlds qualifiers. 

:prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers: 

Awesome news!

Suspector over Danoxide on Liquid... oh man that team would be dangerous as fuck... IF Ayden starts grinding again... He was very unimpressive this season.

My prediction for Snipedowns team:

Bubu, Huke, Snipedown and Commonly or Penguin.

OR 

Contra, Devon, Snipedown and Commonly or Penguin

Either way, can compete with CLG.

My prediction is that Ninja and VicX are looking for two.  :mj:

OG C9 Roster Reunion?!?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe I'm crazy, but i think the team with the best chance of beating CLG is a team that stays together for longer than one season

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My prediction is that Ninja and VicX are looking for two. :mj:

Whatever happens, I see ninja with eg. Vic going too would be solid.