CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu and Ola on the same team would be like one player having permanent Camo all the time.

This analogy is spot on I feel

• Upvote (+1) 2

-snip-

You might as well reach out to as many NA teams as possible, worst that happens is you stay in EU.  You'll never know what could happen if you don't put the effort forward.

Our brains:

"Did he typo 'contending', in which Optic will compete for a good spot?

or

Did he mean 'contenting', and was specifically talking about how Optic creates video content for their youtube channels?"

giphy.gif

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 9

You are what is wrong with this forum

I'd say he's more of an outlier to the community - I'd hope you feel the same

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now I just want to touch back on the topic of map picks/bans.

Run me through an example of what you guys would like to be done. Honestly, I am down to test this out at EGLx Toronto if others are on board. Mind you it would probably take place in Champ bracket if I were to do it.

Do people like this idea or rather stick with traditional method of having pre selected maps?

I posted this earlier, and this is how I would do it. 

Ideally you have the higher see go first and ban a map.  Then have the lower seed ban one.  Then higher, then lower.  Then higher PICKS a map, and lower picks the side (red or blue).  Then lower picks map, higher picks side (red or blue). Repeat again, and then spin the wheel 3 times to determine the other 3 maps that will be played. 

I've spoke to both the Buks about this a lot and they would understand say If I got a good offer, hell who wouldn't with the current situation I'm in. The only thing they mainly say is

Epsilon:

Win majority of EU events/Tourneys

Spot on a Pro League 100%

Say for example OpTic:

Huge publicity, good for content/streaming and part of superior Halo region

Not guaranteed Pro League

There's got to be a real worth while offer for me to come out but I'm willing to make it worth

As for Snipedrones opinion, he's clueless in the world  :kappa:

He said he wouldn't leave Epsi for Optic so nicely right there. Love these EU guys.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

First green bar hype! Y'all are hard to keep up with, but I love it. Never knew this even existed. I've missed so much dankness and insight over the years!

• Upvote (+1) 6

The thing is, is with a solid two players Optic is definitely going to qualify for the pro league. imo

If the team is Naded, Jimbo, Maniac, FS, I think they can definitely qualify. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ninja took RNG out of his gamertag.

Not a smurf? This is interesting. Contract was probably up after HWC and they waited til they got a (semi) confirmed team to make the decision together what offer from which organization they'd want.

To be fair you got to love these people sometimes ;D

Hey Ninja. Big fan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Doesn't he still have RNG Ninjaa?  Believe that's a separate account but I may be wrong.

First green bar hype! Y'all are hard to keep up with, but I love it. Never knew this even existed. I've missed so much dankness and insight over the years!

this forum is life changing fun to read

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not like gamertags and orgs are always connected. I'd be more inclined to say that he just wanted to change it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair you got to love these people sometimes ;D

Hey Ninja Fan

Ninja_Fighting_Fan.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I definitely agree that there should be a place for free map layouts but those are going to become redundant soon when they redo the maps.

I would take schemas even without weapon/powerup placements. Still would be nice thing to study a little bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did he actually change it or is he just on an alt?

Edit: Turned on his stream. New main acct: Ninja FLYS

Ninja took RNG out of his gamertag

No way. Renegades' twitter unfollowed Spartan and Stellur yesterday (or maybe today, I'm not sure), but you can see they still follow Ninja, Vicx and Symbolic.

Maybe they got a better option this weekend? Please Ninja don't leave Renegades.

Edit: Thanks for don't leave Renegades.