CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That team lacks a leader. Maybe Elumnite but I see that team just being clueless during games.

So who was the leader on the last team then? If not Ola or Mikwin, was it Rayne or El Town?

In game messages has 'CONGRATULATIONS, TEAM!" as the first one when you fire up H5...

It does go on to congratulate CLG, but come on....

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm ready for rostermania already. I wanna see what happens with EG because I really don't think Roybox will be teaming with Snipedown next season.

Something is going to have to happen for a team or team(s) to compete with CLG. And at this point it goes beyond that, I don't think any of the teams from the 2-4 spots this year can be of the mindset that they are good enough to make top 4 next season. Liquid is now a real threat, EG will most likely bounce back and Alg will most likely be good enough as well. For Envy while they won 7 of 8 obj games against e6 they lost all 5 slayers so its pretty clear what they need to do moving forward.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys know who I feel the worst for at the end of this event?

@@iTz So Frosty

IIRC from a @@SnakeBite stream, he said the trophy from the next LAN win (so this one) belongs to Frosty. He went over why, but I totally forgot and don't want to give falso info. Either way, Frosty is going home with one piece of shit trophy  :mj:

Seriously though congrats to @@LethuL, @@iTz So Frosty, @@Royal2, and @@SnakeBite. They make it really easy to be a CLG fan. 

The main reason I support CLG is because they are one of the classiest teams on the circuit. @@SnakeBite keeps everyone in check. 

--

Also, wtf is up with everyone giving limp ass handshakes? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone gather all the clips of Cratos getting shit on? Theres a good 2-3 min worth from this LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You say winners finalist need to go through loser's bracket, which essentially happens once they lose the first series. The winner's finalist gets the opportunity to lose a series before being eliminated just like everyone who got knocked down to the LB.

he's right

​a second grand final is just not tense.

a final should be tense. give the Upper bracket finalist an advantage in the map veto or 1 game advantage in a BO9 series, but 2* BO7 as grand final sucks imho

the second problem with halo esport, that was not mentioned yet:

​take it serious. don't push the halo ip, push the sport.

​don't make a halo trophy. make a trophy

​don't show just halo stuff in the breaks. show team and player stuff. 

right now, everything is just halo. and it's far behind games like cs:go, dota and lol

​these are some small details, that really bother me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Actually so disappointed Frosty didn't get an interview at all throughout the season. I thought they were gonna save him for last. FeelsBadMan 

Actually so disappointed Frosty didn't get an interview at all throughout the season. I thought they were gonna save him for last. FeelsBadMan 

This is literally a guess, but maybe he didn't want to do an interview? I doubt they absolutely HAVE TO do interviews if they don't want to.

Something is going to have to happen for a team or team(s) to compete with CLG. And at this point it goes beyond that, I don't think any of the teams from the 2-4 spots this year can be of the mindset that they are good enough to make top 4 next season. Liquid is now a real threat, EG will most likely bounce back and Alg will most likely be good enough as well. For Envy while they won 7 of 8 obj games against e6 they lost all 5 slayers so its pretty clear what they need to do moving forward.

First thing first: Teams need to commit to clg's practice regimen. No combination of 4 players will ever rival those guys without matching or exceeding the amount of quality time they spend improving their game.

nV, e6, liquid, c9, I don't know what their personal chemistry is like, but I think their current rosters have high ceilings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's right

​a second grand final is just not tense.

a final should be tense. give the Upper bracket finalist an advantage in the map veto or 1 game advantage in a BO9 series, but 2* BO7 as grand final sucks imho

the second problem with halo esport, that was not mentioned yet:

​take it serious. don't push the halo ip, push the sport.

​don't make a halo trophy. make a trophy

​don't show just halo stuff in the breaks. show team and player stuff. 

right now, everything is just halo. and it's far behind games like cs:go, dota and lol

​these are some small details, that really bother me.

I'm really confused that you just advocated removing a well earned advantage that literally every other team in the tournament received at some point so that it'll be more exciting for some people and then turned around and said they need to push the sport seriously. If you want the sport to be taken seriously then you should probably respect fairness within it as step one.

• Upvote (+1) 7

naded for el town makes more sense

That was my initial thought but as streaky as Rayne is you dont need another streaky player. They need someone that can consistently clutch 1v1s and eL town isn't that guy.

Would have been dope to see an all star event

One all star team is CLG, so we just need to pick 4 players lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

HCS at events like PAX is good. Brings more attention to the game and there's so much stuff to do outside of just Halo during downtime. But having it at KCON was dumb. It looked and sounded like no one was there

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have successfully avoided all spoilers while on vacation and will begin my 175 page trek to salvation right now. See you guys in a couple days. :mj:

Armed with full premium plus-rep, and I won't leave any in the chamber provided there's plenty of  :fire:  :dank:  :fire:

Lemmie summarize it for you:

:salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have successfully avoided all spoilers while on vacation and will begin my 175 page trek to salvation right now. See you guys in a couple days. :mj:

Armed with full premium plus-rep, and I won't leave any in the chamber provided there's plenty of  :fire:  :dank:  :fire:

Can't wait for him to slowly discover..

that there is no schedule or prize pool until it's leaked or tweeted my pros.

• Upvote (+1) 3