CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just to put it out there.

Yes I do want to join a NA team so if anyone wants to run let me know.

Although I would need a place to live while I'm state side. Team house? Pls :D

If not, I will continue with Epsilon winning everything in EU  :simms:

Optic Jimbo please

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's not money. You could give players a salary and it still wouldn't justify drafting *a full league* (not just rookies). Kelly Olynyk doesn't deserve Lebron's salary, Danny Woodhead doesn't deserve Tom Brady's salary, Batchford doesn't deserve to make what Lethul makes. 'Efficiently distributing talent' is a stupid ends to pursue. If you have free agency 2 years after this random draft then 2 years later you'll just get a super team again. I'm sure what you want is a salary cap, which the draft is but a small part of.

I posted a quick argument to why drafting would work. Obviously there are finer things that would need to be worked out if it became a reality like salary cap, min/max contracts and all that.

Optic might be a good team to get your feet wet with the NA talent pool, and also they have a SICK team house.

Out of curiosity, does you looking for an NA squad put any strain on your relationship with your current team and organization?

@@MaNiaC

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine OpTic - Flamesword(unfortunately) but Maniac, Naded,and Jimbo.

That team could be decent and even amazing if you replace Flamesword

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

You and Rob can team with the Sudds  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

If not, I will continue with Epsilon winning everything in EU :simms:

No NA pros reaching out to you? I'm surprised. But then again, maybe they feel like it'd be a burden to get you to play on NA servers/move out this way to get some scrims in. I hope you find a quality NA team.

NA pros: hit this man up!

You can live with me if you like.   :puckett:

Lot's a F/A's out there for someone to take some initiative and form a team on their own instead of watiing around. Jimbo could be on any top NA team and make an impact.

Spartan, Jimbo, Bubu, Huke - I think I'm in love.  

92d9e996ab9a8b7733159d209403d72d.png

:simms:

Damn, dude really doesn't stay in touch with the scene as much as other pros. Where's the passion Maniac!? Do you even Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@mediabrute, can VicX get a camera with wings?

Nah, Victory fans are the "X Gang".

Something like "X Gang Member" or something of that sort is more suiting.

I know, I am Victory's first sub.

#slowlyrubsepeen

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jimbo would be a great fit for OpTic. He's on the hardcore content grind and OpTic would be so good for him. plz

Someone should DM FS or Maniac then and ask if they wanna do a service to themselves, pick up Jimbo as he's probably better than any of the other leftover pros they'd likely be stuck with since they're not trying out anyone in the midst of Rostermania 2016

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jimbo would be a great fit for OpTic. He's on the hardcore content grind and OpTic would be so good for him. plz

Speaking on content, I don't know how many poeple watched Jimbo's bronze to champ ep 1 video, but his face when he chokes the perfect 25-0 at 24 kills due to a bornze spartan charge is burned into my mind. Needs an emote.

• Upvote (+1) 2

While you coming over here to the NA part of the Halo world would be dope...Stay with Epsilon.  Everyone is saying optic...but You made it to worlds and they didn't.  Help build the EU scene.  Plus, you guys played amazing together.  Good mix of growing skill and chemistry.  

Good luck with whatever you choose.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nah, Victory fans are the "X Gang".

Something like "X Gang Member" or something of that sort is more suiting.

I know, I am Victory's first sub.

#slowlyrubsepeen

Oh yeah. Youre the nerd that spams "x gon give it to ya" in his chat. I knew i recognized your name from somewhere. I salute your loyalty, sir.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Jimbo is better than a lot of some of the "top 8" players. If OpTic is serious about contenting this year, they should definitely work something out with him. 

True, but one player won't fix the fact that they don't grind.  :apg:

Jimbo is better than a lot of some of the "top 8" players. If OpTic is serious about contenting this year, they should definitely work something out with him.

Than a lot of some...what dost thou mean?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown is starting a new series called EW Road to Champ, which I'm guessing is a soloq to champion series. He's streaming it right now but he's going to have limited stream interaction because it's planned to be a youtube series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown is starting a new series called EW Road to Champ, which I'm guessing is a soloq to champion series. He's streaming it right now but he's going to have limited stream interaction because it's planned to be a youtube series.

Good thing it's a soloQ he's referring to and not EG taking out CLG in HCS. Then it'd have to be titled "EW Road to Tilt, Break Up, Retirement and, as a Result, Drugs"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Fuck...

Now I really want to see Roy, Snipedown, Commonly, Suspector.

This squad would be monstrous in my opinion. I'll take some hate for this... But I think Lunch has a problem with listening to his team. I've been watching all of their scrims and I consistently see Lunch ignore a call out. I think Lunch is a great player but he also seems to think he knows exactly what should be done in every situation and refuses to budge on his position.