CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did cratos just not talk trash for the first time in history? Is this real life?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thank god for double elim. Would have been such a boring tournament with different results for both relegation and finals

Yeahhhhh I'm pretty sure OG2 at age 29 isn't exactly = Jordan at age 42, and also Halo is a wee bit different than basketball or other physically strenuous sports, but okay. If the H5 player pool is so tiny and the game is so uncompetitive, I wonder why TB forum posters aren't winning all the tournaments

You're not making any sense dude.

Also, batchford

RIP halo players thinking themselves superior to GoW because of prize pool and viewership

I mean, Halo still has higher viewership and their first championship of Halo 5 was more money than Gears 4's. So I don't think this changes much. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how Cratos was the only one on his team to stand up and trash talk after the game and he was the only one on his team to go negative  :wutface:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I mean, Halo still has higher viewership and their first championship of Halo 5 was more money than Gears 4's. So I don't think this changes much. 

If they announce crowd funding and it comes from the 'REQ packs' from GoW, it could be identical.

What an awesome series. E6 is really fun to watch hopefully they at least make the grand finals competitive

Have to say, it's really embarrassing we have no idea who's winning what this tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did cratos just not talk trash for the first time in history? Is this real life?

He did, the "I can't hear you" hand gesture was it if you didn't see it towards Mikwen for yesterday

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they announce crowd funding and it comes from the 'REQ packs' from GoW, it could be identical.

I wonder who publishes the Gears of War series?   :thinking:  :thinking:  :thinking:

*Wikipedia*

3b77ffdc0f9e96ab54397b12d86bf946.png

Oh.

Why are we posting Gears of War esports announcements here? I thought this was about Halo  :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

E6, the "Best Strongholds Team" (based off stats, pre-Finals) have made it to Grand Finals without winning a single Strongholds game -- they've won 7 Slayers and 3 Flags.

Thought the same thing.. Mindblown lol

RIP halo players thinking themselves superior to GoW because of prize pool and viewership

Whoever has been thinking this since 2010 needs a reality check. GoW at least stays somewhat consistent. I envy GoW fans.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are we posting Gears of War esports announcements here? I thought this was about Halo :uncledrew:

You thought wrong, this is the start of the takeover

• Upvote (+1) 5

Latin America Pro League? :fire:

See you guys, going to compete at Gears. MLG doing what ESL promised to Halo Latin players but never gave us.

Edit: Not really. Halo is life. But give us a Latin America Pro League, ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He did, the "I can't hear you" hand gesture was it if you didn't see it towards Mikwen for yesterday

true. but in the interview he said "we're gonna try our hardest." so he didn't even say that they'd win. just didnt seem like cratos to not say something cocky.

Can someone please remind me how to ignore users.

Why would you do this? It's a sign of weakness.

• Upvote (+1) 4