CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Incredible day of halo. Replays did tire everyone out involved, players, viewers the lot. But the clutch return from Maniac in the 3rd replay made it totally worth it.

Really enjoyed today but tomorrow is going to be awesome.

Is Simms going to be there tomorrow? Wish him well from TB. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As long as CoD and CSGO do well, optic doesn't need halo to succeed. It's not like hecz is paying them a salary nor does he have to pay for travel to tourneys since there are none. He gets more money from sponsors the more exposure the brand gets

Might have been said already, but Hecz recently said he does pay all of his players salary.

Edit: L8

Is Simms going to be there tomorrow? Wish him well from TB.

Hopefully he'll be feeling better. It would seem we ate at a dodgy place because both of us got hit by sickness at different times today. I'm sure he'll recover and be back tomorrow as strong as ever

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's hard for me to grasp is how ESL can do the absolutely right thing by bringing in Tsquared, but then blow it with event information leading in.

Glad the first day was smooth. It also seems we would have had time to see relegation round 1 matches since we had Optic and Denial.  :holmes:

Incredible day of halo. Replays did tire everyone out involved, players, viewers the lot. But the clutch return from Maniac in the 3rd replay made it totally worth it.

Really enjoyed today but tomorrow is going to be awesome.

4th replay :)

Edit: -______-

• Upvote (+1) 1

I fell asleep at some point during the CLG/C9 Match.

Glad to see both Optic and Liquid re-qualify. If Liquid keep playing like they have been in recent weeks there's a real chance we see them at next seasons Finals. Hopefully being that close to dropping out of Pro League motivates Optic enough to be a real competitor next season too.

Bracket is setting us up for a great final day. No way I'm missing out on any of these games.

Thanks for the support.

Congrats on making Pro league again, hope to see OpTic top 4 next season. Also: huuuge clutch on Fathom.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I felt like penguin's indecision between going to br or basement, cost them, and he ended up dying because of it. He should have went straight to basement while it was a quarter capped, and fought from there

https://www.twitch.tv/halo/v/80843377?t=1h16m22s

It got reset anyway. It wasn't indecision, it was that he was unable to see everything going on in the map. It's hectic so his team isn't communicating where they are spawning/should be so go for x, it was just all callouts. Because of this, he had to check to see where he should go every time and then he eventually got dropped on and gave up a free kill which is just unfortunate rather than a mistake. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

What times does the stream start tomorrow?

12 pacific, 3 eastern, same as yesterday OG

we hit 22k-23k viewers yesterday, that's pretty god damn decent in my book 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sucks to see Elevate not win a game :( ... from what I've heard/seen, Randa performed pretty well though, right? 

Also curious as to what's going to happen with ALG & EG team changes. What are the current rumors/guesses?

An interesting thought:

What players were top 4 at worlds and top 4 in summer pro league?

-All of CLG

-Bubu

-Huke

-Cratos

-Penguin

-Rayne

-El Town

Sucks to see Elevate not win a game :( ... from what I've heard/seen, Randa performed pretty well though, right?

Also curious as to what's going to happen with ALG & EG team changes. What are the current rumors/guesses?

Snipedown/Contra/Devon/Lunchbox/Towey pls

• Upvote (+1) 1