CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Funny, the teams split 6-6 over the day. 

6-6-4.

They played Fathom Flag 6 times today.

I find it weird OpTic and Denial are playing the same Game 1 they played from their previous series.

I sent Vivi an e-mail suggesting that, for next season, any Double Elimination series with Vetoes would consider any game played the first time teams met as "played" for the purpose of continued vetoes (the way they do for Game 5/7 Slayers, Game 4/6 Objs -- games already played in the series are not available).

That way the viewers get more variety, and the teams who win prove they're not just good at a handful of gametypes if they meet a team twice.

^ If this rule were in place, we wouldn't have had that Fathom Flag shit show.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Strongside needs to get some questions to ask that aren't "what was going through your mind". Literally every interview since pro league started.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm happy for Liquid, they truly showed they're willing to grind, suss out their issues and improve for their slot in the Pro League.

I'm probably gonna miss most of the matches tomorrow, but man, what a good night of Halo.

Congrats to Optic Gaming for getting relegated, fighting in the challenger league, and coming right back into Pro league in a day. Well deserved.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've been critical of ESL and 343 the last couple days (justifiably so in my opinion) but I have to say that today was ran well and turned out to be a good first day for the event. I don't think it was perfect, but it was a good stream, and it surpassed my expectations for sure. Solid day, hopefully tomorrow is just as good.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I get so "triggered" when halo pros use "just waking up" as an excuse. It's your own fault you sleep as much as a sloth and don't know how to maintain a decent sleep schedule like an adult. End rant

Health wise they're pretty messed unless they were also fitness freaks. Shit tons of energy drinks, junk food, random hours of the night up and just staring at screens all day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get so "triggered" when halo pros use "just waking up" as an excuse. It's your own fault you sleep as much as a sloth and don't know how to maintain a decent sleep schedule like an adult. End rant

I mean their first match started at around 11 am. It's not like they were sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean their first match started at around 11 am. It's not like they were sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon.

Yeah and why do you think they were so tired? Because of their shit sleep schedules where they normally sleep till 3pm.

• Upvote (+1) 2

'Denial' was trending for a little bit in Canada. Clicked on it, first account to come up was the Denial esports account.  :weback:

uHQ9Opu.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

EU Relegation:

5th/6th place teams never faced each other.

The 2 Open Circuit teams never faced each other.

Both Pro League teams survived for the Fall Season.

NA Relegation:

7th/8th place teams never faced each other.

• Upvote (+1) 6

EU Relegation:

5th/6th place teams never faced each other.

NA Relegation:

7th/8th place teams never faced each other.

Rigged