CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

im bored optic is making me angry. ima go ahead and speculate the new rosters for the fall season.

CLG-same

NV-same

E6-Cratos Shooter leftover leftover

EG-Lunchbox Roy Bubu Huke, all together at the EG team house.

C9-Ninja  Rammy hammy Penguin (victory retires?! idk its a terrible situation, that team is going to change, and penguin and hammy are going to miss out on the roybox opportunity because bubu and huke. leaving them with the option to stay on c9 and make the tough decision to replace victory ALTHOUGH i hope they stay together.)

liquid- oddly enough, i think they stay the same. unless sparty gets the call to join c9 but i doubt ninjadog will ever return,

OPTIC- Maniac Ace Rammy Cloud?

ALG- Contra Predev Snipedown Suspector (only because they have been playing together a lot. probably means nothing tbh..

thats your top 8.

The OpTic house is the exception to the typical gaming house. Hecz cares more about content than he does winning. If he dropped the current team Flamesword would still be coach and could keep his room and Maniac would get the Boze/BigT treatment and could stay as long as he made content..... If anything Hecz would just buy a halo house like he is trying to buy a CS house.

how many players are going to get the mboze bigtymer treatment before hecz just turns optic into a content brand and not a gaming org.

ALG- Contra Predev Snipedown Suspector (only because they have been playing together a lot. probably means nothing tbh..

That's definitely a thing that would never happen.

Really hope to see Ace on a better team next split.

Spartan deserves better

Snipedown deserves better

Ace deserves better

• Upvote (+1) 1

im bored optic is making me angry. ima go ahead and speculate the new rosters for the fall season.

CLG-same

NV-same

C9-Ninja  Rammy hammy Penguin (victory retires?! idk its a terrible situation, that team is going to change, and penguin and hammy are going to miss out on the roybox opportunity because bubu and huke. leaving them with the option to stay on c9 and make the tough decision to replace victory ALTHOUGH i hope they stay together.)

liquid- oddly enough, i think they stay the same. unless sparty gets the call to join c9 but i doubt ninjadog will ever return,

thats your top 8.

I think E6 stays together. Bubu lives with Cratos and they seem to all really like each other. I think Ninja and Victory are a to2. Also you have Rammy twice haha

Can we just get rid of Fathom CTF already? This map is the only one that ever goes to replay

• Upvote (+1) 2

What an insanely close series.  These two teams are so evenly matched, it's great to see such a hype match-up to determine who secures that last pro league spzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I swear to god if we have another full replay...

If this ties again I'm turning it off. I've had enough.

The Twitch experience in Australia is, in a word, woeful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fathom CTF is officially my least favorite game type to watch. Also fuck full replays. I'm going to sleep.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't really know what has to be done to Fathom CTF, but it needs to be changed. 

So they will probably just put a fuel rod in it somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not trolling, but is it possible if the stream goes too long they'll have to end it because of Kcon or whatever it's called.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan deserves better

Snipedown deserves better

Ace deserves better

Not sure if troll, but I didn't say he deserves better. As a fan of him, I'd just like to see him on a better team.

CLG-same

NV-same

C9-Ninja Rammy hammy Penguin (victory retires?! idk its a terrible situation, that team is going to change, and penguin and hammy are going to miss out on the roybox opportunity because bubu and huke. leaving them with the option to stay on c9 and make the tough decision to replace victory ALTHOUGH i hope they stay together.)

thats your top 8.

So Rammy is going to be on C9 and OpTic? Didn't realize he was THAT good.

Not trolling, but is it possible if the stream goes too long they'll have to end it because of Alcon or whatever it's called.

I've actually been having legitimate fears that the stream will just end with "We're sorry, but our venue is telling us we can't continue. Stay tuned for tomorrow when you find out the result!"