CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone update me on relegation? Not home atm and Twitter is failing me

Why is Optic red and Denial blue?

Denial came from Winner's Finals so they should be the red team...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid didn't drop a game against eL or Denial, back in the league.

Denial beat Optic 4-2, Optic beat eL 4-0.

Last series between Optic/Denial starting now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of @@TheSimms casting matches, well maybe T2, but let's just stick with Simms for now..

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know in Vision Hecz said he is willing to do what is best for optic, but honestly hes probably not going to do anything. He wont go after another team and he wont let go of his friend Maniac. 

best hope for optic is to start from absolute scratch. or buy out liquid/denial. 

I find it weird OpTic and Denial are playing the same Game 1 they played from their previous series.

I sent Vivi an e-mail suggesting that, for next season, any Double Elimination series with Vetoes would consider any game played the first time teams met as "played" for the purpose of continued vetoes (the way they do for Game 5/7 Slayers, Game 4/6 Objs -- games already played in the series are not available).

That way the viewers get more variety, and the teams who win prove they're not just good at a handful of gametypes if they meet a team twice.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The problem with optic having a giant house like that, is that it would be so weird if optic got 4 new halo players, and those players moved into the house. The purpose of gaming houses is to have your entire team there to practice all the time, not to make cool vlogs. which is what i think optic halo has lost sight of.

The problem with optic having a giant house like that, is that it would be so weird if optic got 4 new halo players, and those players moved into the house. The purpose of gaming houses is to have your entire team there to practice all the time, not to make cool vlogs. which is what i think optic halo has lost sight of.

There's no rooms left in the house anyways.

Liquid is in for next season. First game of Denial/Optic ended in a 1-1 tie on Fathom flag. Replay about to begin. Elevate out.

what changes do y'all think is necessary to fathom to reduce the number of ties that happen on that map? more power items?

I wish they would show the crowd or the theatre instead of only showing the stage. Just seeing the main stage in between matches can get quite boring

what changes do y'all think is necessary to fathom to reduce the number of ties that happen on that map? more power items?

Start with an actual overtime and not this 3 minute bullshit. No damn reason not to have sudden death overtime with 15 extra minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Another Skype Q&A chat? 

Sweet. Buttery. Jesus. 

@@TheSimms what casters are going to be in chat? You better not respond with videos like Ninja did for half of it. 

The OpTic house is the exception to the typical gaming house. Hecz cares more about content than he does winning. If he dropped the current team Flamesword would still be coach and could keep his room and Maniac would get the Boze/BigT treatment and could stay as long as he made content..... If anything Hecz would just buy a halo house like he is trying to buy a CS house.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The map's layout is really conducive to long, drawn out flag stalemates.  So a large part of it's a geometry issue -- the Generator and the wall at Porch are too large, so pushing in from Elbow gives your opponent (in generator or on porch) a lot of maneuverability to buy time and keep the sightline broken until his teammate comes to clean you up.

If they could replace the generator with a smaller box piece or something, it'd help.

@@StrongSide

Teamwork is not a verb.

also relevant for whoever writes the Keys to Victory

You're almost as triggered by these Keys to Victory as I was about Beyond power rankings
  • Upvote (+1) 1