CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love Simms for doing this, but how sad is it that this is what is necessary to see these games.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I wish we could have seen those matches on the main stage... 

I just can't watch it like this.

But then where would CLG and Cloud 9 warm up?

Its obviously not going to be something where you see the actual gameplay you can just listen and get updates in the place of just having nothing

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know, I was trying to be funny by quoting south park. Clearly I failed.

Edit: Unless you were also referencing south park in which case it went way over my head and i am so sorry.

Dude I counter trolled u
  • Upvote (+1) 3

So 343/ESL honestly never released an official weekend stream schedule?

Someone named HaloLeakz had to leak it.

It's not just laggy for me, right?

Pretty much unwatchable for me in terms of lag. Definitely not trying to offend Simms here and he doesn't need to apologise for the quality or connection because the fact he's even doing this is a testament to how much he loves this community.

I just can't believe it's 2016 and we're having to watch important matches from a phone camera.

The fact that this happened because of a poor venue choice is sad. The EU finals went perfectly.

In fact for the entirety of the season, every aspect of the EU HCS was way better than the NA HCS. From casters to production.

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone named HaloLeakz had to leak it.

Lol yeah i saw that. But srsly what the hell is wrong with 343/ESL this is the summer season championships and they cant even provide a schedule? Who the hell do they think they are.