CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i suggest you leave this place immediately

Haven't been on here in awhile and cannot find a damn thing regarding relegation on Twitter so I'm asking. Relax homie.

The first two matches are not being shown on stream (Denial vs Optic and Liquid vs Elevate) the rest of the matches will be as it's double elimination.

Thank you very much. I think that's ridiculously stupid they wouldn't show them all but at least I know now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

When you could be watching relegation matches but have to stay awake until 3am to watch any Halo at all.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

While I think suspector definitely should have been on more considering he didn't have school and hadn't started college yet, I don't think any one person on EG was the problem. I think having two members go on vacation at the beginning of the season and not being able to get much good practice in after that was the main problem.

Hey guys! As you've seen in the posts above, going to kick up FB live and get you guys as much coverage as possible, I'll talk to players/fans give updates and do some over the shoulder stuff. Feel free to join in and ask some questions/share the love!

It's not a stream by any means but we are doing the best we can to give you guys on the floor live coverage/action.

Have a kick ass weekend guys and if you boys need anything, message/DM and I'll do what I can!!!

Thank you very much Simms, I'll def. tune in for this.

You're a hero m8

Also:

Community prediction results for finals placing guys (points system):

sL7RJND.jpg

Not a single person voted C9 out of 4th place. Let's see if they can prove everybody wrong (I believe in Hamy).

I'm adjusting my personal predictions, also:

CLG

C9

E6

nV

• Upvote (+1) 1

Props to those getting us the match info and off stream, still embarrassing as hell for the entire scene.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Still kind of off to me that these matches won't be streamed. We've seen all the pro teams play consistently throughout the Pro League, I think it should be only naturally that we give the people trying to break into the Top 8 a bit of the priority, especially considering they've worked all this time to get there. What if we miss won of these Round 1 upsets? Going to be annoying that we can't see it, but whatever. Shoutout to KPOP.

Glad to see someone like @@TheSimms taking initiative.  :simms:

Hey guys! As you've seen in the posts above, going to kick up FB live and get you guys as much coverage as possible, I'll talk to players/fans give updates and do some over the shoulder stuff. Feel free to join in and ask some questions/share the love!

It's not a stream by any means but we are doing the best we can to give you guys on the floor live coverage/action.

Have a kick ass weekend guys and if you boys need anything, message/DM and I'll do what I can!!!

Serious props for the Facebook stream. Like I said yesterday I don't care about the quality or anything I just want to be able to see the matches. Thanks for bringing us this.

What the hell is facebook live and do I need a facebook to watch it?

Should just be able to load up Simms' facebook page when he goes live and watch it without needing to login.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should just be able to load up Simms' facebook page when he goes live and watch it without needing to login.

thanks for saying this because i was worried i'd have to make a fb page

So when should the Simms facebook live thing be ready and uh what is periscoping?

Periscope is a live streaming app you use from your phone. You basically just stream from your camera.

I'm glad we have people doing this but we should just be watching it on stream.

Gotta catch Simms' facebook. That will be nice.

I'm watching the Gears event, and a member of a winning team dropped the F-Bomb multiple times in an interview. We get upset over smaller things being said in the Halo scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Periscope is a live streaming app you use from your phone. You basically just stream from your camera.

I'm glad we have people doing this but we should just be watching it on stream.

Okay sweet, and it hasn't started yet right cause I've been checking his twitter and haven't seen a link yet.

Gotta catch Simms' facebook. That will be nice.

I'm watching the Gears event, and a member of a winning team dropped the F-Bomb multiple times in an interview. We get upset over smaller things being said in the Halo scene.

Get raped is worse than saying fuck. Pls.