CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we get Epsilon on the teams section. They deserve it for coming top 8.  :simms:  :simms:

EDIT: Oh there up there. HYPE  :weback:

I'm a little sad because starting an online league basically forever cements the hard truth that Halo LANs are going to be very, very sparse.

I'm perfectly aware that "this is the way eSports works now", so you don't have to remind me.

I don't think the pro league is what caused this. I'd blame the Xbox One LAN capability, to be honest. If people COULD LAN, I think they would be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HEADS UP: The original post isn't always going to be perfect, roster changes and rumors happen all the time. We like to wait until it's official with press releases, tweets, vlogs, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 8

:puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett: FIRST  :puckett: :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm new here what do I do to fit in?

Dank memes. Or if you're like me and not a dank memelord then try to post clever shit and realize you aren't clever and just give up on life.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think the pro league is what caused this. I'd blame the Xbox One LAN capability, to be honest. If people COULD LAN, I think they would be.

That's certainly a huge problem, but this is basically the nail in the coffin for the general LAN culture which has been in a coma for years. 

Dank memes. Or if you're like me and not a dank memelord then try to post clever shit and realize you aren't clever and just give up on life.

i <3 ur shit bb.

@@CyReN I see the twitch links of the players didn't make it to the new thread. :(

I'll add them once teams and stuff get official and not constantly edited. I updated first in notepad then transferred to avoid code breaking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Look forward to sharing this thread with everyone for the next however many months.

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1