CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could you solo queue to a 50 in H2-3?

Yes you could.

Two words...

Party. Matching.

Still blows my mind this isn't implemented. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

"I dont understand why anyone cares why they aren't streaming the matches" - Cratos

"I'm gonna go to the venue and watch (relegation) cause I'm genuinely interested to see who wins" - Cratos

Cratos intentionally taking the side that the majority of the community disagrees with?

I'm shocked  :intensifies:

Only an idiot would actually want less Halo to be streamed. Sorry we all can't have the luxury of having all our expenses paid to go to the event.

Sal did. Immediately.

Once. There were several times he was literally just contradicting something he said about CLG 5 minutes earlier. It's fine though. I fully expected that to be the worst segment in regards to actual discussion (Sal was great of course).

"I dont understand why anyone cares why they aren't streaming the matches" - Cratos

"I'm gonna go to the venue and watch (relegation) cause I'm genuinely interested to see who wins" - Cratos

NXiK46m.gif

I wonder if he will see the irony here.......

NXiK46m.gif

was talking about watching the knockout matches. First two matches don't really establish much I was saying I'm curious who makes it in not who wins the warm up free for all on truth or the first round I already explained it'll take a miracle for liquid to not make it through.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

was talking about watching the knockout matches. First two matches don't really establish much I was saying I'm curious who makes it in not who wins the warm up free for all on truth or the first round I already explained it'll take a miracle for liquid to not make it through.

Each to our own, but I want to watch as much competitive Halo as I can on the weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ok i actually just watched the rebroadcast of the pit.....

i'm just going to assume cratos is intentionally trolling and failing at it because going from saying "we only had one real loss because muh west coast servers" to "CLG complains about everything" just shows a complete lack of self awareness.

Each to our own, but I want to watch as much competitive Halo as I can on the weekend.

great and I respect and understand that I like to watch halo too. Esl is obviously skipping those matches for a reason and that reason is to not make you guys mad lol you guys don't even know if it'll be streamed or not either
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

great and I respect and understand that I like to watch halo too. Esl is obviously skipping those matches for a reason and that reason is to not make you guys mad lol you guys don't even know if it'll be streamed or not either

Yes, but this is Beyond and we must overreact to everything, justified or not.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think you meant to switch around to and not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, but this is Beyond and we must overreact to everything, justified or not.

Never has anything so true been written.

Don't know if the first round of relegation will be streamed or not?

The guy is just somebody doing a job he isn't prepared to do but doesn't want to leave. He's able to do this by saying the right things to the right people.

Yeah, he is entirely unfit for or uninterested in the job. He has no passion for Halo eSports.

• Upvote (+1) 2