CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What did Roy say about his future gaming plans on The Pit?

Him and Lunch aren't retiring.

What time does Relegation start today?

Doesn't it start tomorrow? Let me check the sch...right.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Roy and Lunch are staying then I could see Snipedown ending up on Allegiance, if he went anywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What did Roy say about his future gaming plans on The Pit?

That he and lunch have talked about it and have no plans to retire.  Lunch has been handling having a family and job and gaming for a long time, even during periods of dominance so he knows they can do it.  Also does not sound like they have any plans to make team changes and know they didnt perform because they didnt practice

okkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyy 'yonders, who's ready for some Friday hype?

Copped myself a fresh Premium title, and the dot has never felt... er, fresher.  I mean look at that thing!! wooowheeeee

ANYWAYS.  Been lurking in the murk as per usual this week and I've been torn between wanting to smash my face through my desk (let's call that the ESL halo effect) and being over HYPED for this weekend.  I mean, yo, WE HAVE A LAN (read: online event where people sit next to each other) THIS WEEKEND! LETSSSS GOOOOO

After watching part of the PIT, gotta call my boy @@Cratos out for a second because this weekend is not for casuals.  I mean, what?  IT'S FOR US YO.  JohnnyBGood2008 didn't start watching competitive halo b/c they gave him a spray-n-pray toy, or that cute little radar (read: noob widget)  JohnnyBGood2008 started watching halo b/c he knew that (*Simms voice*) This. Is. Halo.  Competitive halo is us, and once you accept that... well there's no turning back my friends.  Been up and down on this roller coaster for almost a decade so I've learned to deal with it all. Now I live and die with my kin, the diehard halo fans who set up shop to watch 12 hours of halo on a Saturday.  The people who are genuinely upset when one of their passions is mishandled.  The 'yonders who aren't afraid to Meme anything.  (shit, I mean anything. seriously, sometimes this site.. :intensifies: )

I digress, gents I've been around since day one and I'm not going anywhere.  So grab your Doritos, stock up that code-Red and kick your feet up.  This ish about to get heavy.

-jdot Out

p.s. @@Cratos all love my guy, I see exactly where you were coming from with your points.  It just conveniently added to my hype fire so I had to chuck some wood on that bad boy, feelz meh?  

LETSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_nsqpdy2AfR1s6sltno2_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Regardless of what Roy said, I'll be shocked if EG's roster doesn't change for the fall season

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine that Denial Team of : Contra, Devon, Bubu and Huke still existed.

They'd be Godly now. Especially now considering how much greater Huke and Bubu have gotten.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pure hype

It's gotten to the point where I upvote your posts and then read them. It might get me in trouble one day, but for now, it's working out okay.

I also assign Macho Man Randy Savage's voice to the entire thing, so that helps. Maybe I'll roll with Mr. T next time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Imagine that Denial Team of : Contra, Devon, Bubu and Huke still existed.

They'd be Godly now. Especially now considering how much greater Huke and Bubu have gotten.

I don't really see how they'd be any better than they were at worlds considering Contra and Devon never practice. I also don't see how Huke and Bubu are so much better now. It's more like they are playing with two more supportive players. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

What gif perfectly emulates the hype for finals i need help

wait a sec how do i even post this gif here it isnt working

imagine some cute anime gif right about here

• Upvote (+1) 2

So they're basically pulling a Brett Favre

But they aren't.

They have said in the past that Halo 5 would be their last Halo game to play competitively. Since there appears to be more seasons coming up they are still playing. Only the community has said retirement because of their life commitments and lack of practice this season.

I rather see Naded as their 4th, this will either make them a contender again or have some of the most awesome tension filled streams ever.

Which means they'd drop Svspector. I'd like to see Naded come to EG. 

What gif perfectly emulates the hype for finals i need help

I prefer the classics.

GIF_-_Kill_la_Kill_Hype_Thrusters.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't really see how they'd be any better than they were at worlds considering Contra and Devon never practice. I also don't see how Huke and Bubu are so much better now. It's more like they are playing with two more supportive players.

Not true at all. Huke is miles better than he was at worlds