CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love this forum.  Like.. I just love it.  Never know wtf I'm about to read when I click next page.  The timing of that shit with the underlined 'make sure you don't miss a match!' from ESL ..lewls guys.....  Just.  Lewls.

Carry on 'yonders

-jdot out

p.s. @@Saucey has my vote for president, as always.

So the four teams with the best placings (CLG, envy, C9, E6) are going to be the only 4 in the finals right? So what exactly does all this mean for the HWC? I don't really understand the placings that well.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I can't definitively say who is going to win. Sure CLG might have 80% odds, but that's the lowest odds I'd give them since X-games. Any of the 4 teams could walk away with a W.

1. C9 is going to be interesting. If Vic X/Ninja show up like they did during worlds prior to the meltdown vs ALG, they are capable of beating anyone.

2. NV was the first team to truly test CLG in a series, and with the way Ola and Mikwen turn up on LAN, I won't be surprised if they show up big this weekend.

3. E6 might have the two best players not on CLG, and they counter CLG's spacing and teamwork with methodical, heady plays and great individual skill.

4. CLG is probably going to win this tournament, but I don't expect anyone to just roll over and die this time around which should make this an interesting tournament.

I just realised that I had the numbers backwards. Fully expecting everyone to place where they "should". CLG > E6 > NV > C9

What is this supposed to prove lol?

All that stuff holds true with h5 as well. Even worse actually. H5 sniper anyone.

I'm gonna assume he's trolling because he's not dumb enough not to notice the irony.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't been on here in awhile.

Seems to me that outside of CLG winning, pretty much any prediction for 2-4 isn't so outlandish. 

Do we even have an official schedule with times for every match out yet? 

2 days in advance?

this is a halo tournament. 

you crazy? 

but seriously, it says that the halo channel will start coverage at 12 noon...i assume that's local, so pacific time, right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 days in advance?

this is a halo tournament. 

you crazy? 

but seriously, it says that the halo channel will start coverage at 12 noon...i assume that's local, so pacific time, right?

usually 343 goes with their local time yea

• Upvote (+1) 1

New team pictures for c9 just released from hcs

1aded43ae6ed006e9b66188d1b30fa67.png

Damn Ninja's success has really gotten to his head

• Upvote (+1) 8

I seriously can't believe there are people who think C9 can possibly win this finals.

I don't even think they deserve their 4th place (ALG does). They are going to be the first team eliminated.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

CLG

NV

C9

E6

Relegation: Liquid and Elevate make it out. As a result, 343 expands the number of teams in the Pro League.

- Last time on LAN EnVy lost to ALG who were one of the worst teams in the pro league before the roster movement. But I think nV has improved by a great amount since that defeat.

- Also EnVy never won a series against E6 in the pro league. They are 0-2 against them in series count.

Ima just hope nV could turn up this weekend.

Wait, how do we not deserve it? We went 2-0 in our most important week by FAR. We lost a close game 5 to E6 and yes, we choked to Liquid, but they had been playing godlike and have continued to since that point. Us winning finals is gonna be extremely hard, but let people make their predictions for their favorite teams/players. It's not that big of a deal. 

It's my opinion and my prediction. I think you guys are a top 6 team but not a top 4. Chill, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Still incredibly bummed about the first round relegation matches not being streamed.I just hope there ends up being some big-time highlight reel plays and a couple game 7's. I wish there was something for the 5th and 6th placed teams to do, ALG And EG were the 2 teams I rooted for the most during pro league. Should be an incredibly fun weekend though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1