CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I can't definitively say who is going to win. Sure CLG might have 80% odds, but that's the lowest odds I'd give them since X-games. Any of the 4 teams could walk away with a W.

1. C9 is going to be interesting. If Vic X/Ninja show up like they did during worlds prior to the meltdown vs ALG, they are capable of beating anyone.

2. NV was the first team to truly test CLG in a series, and with the way Ola and Mikwen turn up on LAN, I won't be surprised if they show up big this weekend.

3. E6 might have the two best players not on CLG, and they counter CLG's spacing and teamwork with methodical, heady plays and great individual skill.

4. CLG is probably going to win this tournament, but I don't expect anyone to just roll over and die this time around which should make this an interesting tournament.

Wait I'm behind, who are considered the best players outside of CLG now? 

i have a huge audition the day of the tourney, counting on yall to keep me informed on the twitters. <3

Good luck, dude.

No doubt Beyond, HCS Live Tweets and ESL will be tweeting out results.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My predictions are at the end of The Pit episode airing tonight.

Based off the posts in the last 2 pages, people will be triggered.

Round robin with each game disc hurled at each other in the Hadron Collider.

Lol at this. Halo 4 didnt even need to be put into the collider then :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at this. Halo 4 didnt even need to be put into the collider then :lxthul:

I still remember that fraudulent Halo 4 pre-release event  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG

C9

E6

NV

like everyone else, 2-4 is a toss up and like hammy said on stream "2-4 is litterally who shows up on lan, thats it, anyone can beat anyone"

excited for LANguin, lets see if he keeps up with his highest Lan Kd/a.

He was destroying last night. So much so I think Ninja was getting tilted in their 2v2 flag warmup.

Wait I'm behind, who are considered the best players outside of CLG now? 

Huke and (one could argue) Bubu.

Snipedown, Mikwen, and Ola are honorable mentions IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i have a huge audition the day of the tourney, counting on yall to keep me informed on the twitters. <3

Casting couch?

I still remember that fraudulent Halo 4 pre-release event  :mj:

MLG fall Championship.

That was the worst.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's a joke about it?

It's a fun little thing with no negatives. Who cares.

Do we just complain about everything now?

It's a failed opportunity to further promote the growth of Pro league, especially with a rather large tournament coming up this weekend. 

I mean, I didn't watch this, but did they mention the weekly league that generates meager interest but has millions of dollars pumped into it? The league that requires literally 0 invested dollars (e.g. no subscriptions or pay to watch) for possible fans to see? The one that they plan on using to maintain interest in the game until a new one comes out?

I'm sure they didn't. But hey, a bunch of people playing the game for 3 days because they saw it on a TV is the way to a healthy, prosperous community, right?

• Downvote (-1) 2

@@Moses_FPS  Do we need to make a new fantasy league/team for finals or can we use the same leagues/teams from this season?

Just noticed leagues/events page is wiped clean of all previous leagues.

Not predicting CLG to win is definitely a bold prediction. They've only lost one series (bo5) since xgames, when their best slayer was ill. They have all been itching for a LAN since they're the team that's gone the longest without playing one. They also have 3 extremely consistent LAN players and the 4th looks to be just as consistent. 

CLG 

nV

c9

e6

Liquid and Optic return

1. E6

2. C9

3. nV

4. CLG

Bold strategy, lets see if it works out

Is Mose a known troll? Don't keep up with the EU scene closely so I'm not sure, but in Jimbo's stream on his friends list he has OpTic Mose. Just curious

1. E6

2. C9

3. nV

4. CLG

You really think CLG will lose TWO bo7s when they've only lost 1 series since January, they get red side every series, and they can veto their weak gametypes?

Is Mose a known troll? Don't keep up with the EU scene closely so I'm not sure, but in Jimbo's stream on his friends list he has OpTic Mose. Just curious

So did Randa.

You really think CLG will lose TWO bo7s when they've only lost 1 series since January, they get red side every series, and they can veto their weak gametypes?

Everyone is gonna turn up yo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I want Ola to be Top 1 again but CLG too good, lord Lethul is going to deliver once again.

1. E6

2. C9

3. nV

4. CLG

to put CLG in 4th place (bar injuries or extreme mishaps) is just going too far, the team has 4 of the best players and wins very consistently. I think expecting anything less than #2 spot (they aren't invincible after all) from them is borderline insane.