CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Predictions:

1. CLG

2. nV

3. C9 

4. E6

Honestly, 2-4 is a toss up like it has been for most of the season. As a ninja fan I would love to see a ninja team finally step up and place to their full potential, and not turn into the classic tilt/underachievement fest. That being said, I don't see them beating nV and I think Ola and Mikwen are going to go off with the support of eL Town and Rayne on LAN.

Liquid will win the relegation bracket and I think Optic will make it out too even though there's a big part of me who wants them to lose just for the complete shitshow and youtube vids after.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Predictions:

1. CLG

2. nV

3. C9 

4. E6

Honestly, 2-4 is a toss up like it has been for most of the season. As a ninja fan I would love to see a ninja team finally step up and place to their full potential, and not turn into the classic tilt/underachievement fest. That being said, I don't see them beating nV and I think Ola and Mikwen are going to go off with the support of eL Town and Rayne on LAN.

Liquid will win the relegation bracket and I think Optic will make it out too even though there's a big part of me who wants them to lose just for the complete shitshow and youtube vids after.

Mine:

CLG

E6

NV

C9

Liquid and Denial in for next season

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh we're doing predictions now? This I can get behind.

1. CLG

2. nV

3. E6

4. C9

With Liquid and OpTic both avoiding relegation. What I want to know is what pro team is Rammy going to wind up on next season...  :holmes:

Mine:

CLG

E6

NV

C9

Liquid and Denial in for next season

Identical to mine. I'm always wrong so your predictions are bad.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So do you think CLG will stomp every team now that they are on LAN?

I don't see CLG dropping more than 1 or 2 games unless they get cocky and don't veto some of their weaker gametypes. (Truth TS, Coli TS, Rig SH, Stasis CTF)

E6 getting stomped by liquid in back to back scrims makes me think NV will take 2nd from them but we shall see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6

CLG

C9

nV

this is a bold move but im going with this so i can see something new hopefully.

i'm curious, why do you think e6 can take the #1 spot?

Because of Cratos "Best shot in the game"

• Upvote (+1) 1

NBNS Halo: Reach was the best competitive 4v4 Halo title and was only recently dethroned by Halo 5: Guardians. 

The greatest competitive Halo title was Halo: Combat Evolved. 

The greatest competitive 4v4 Halo titles are as follows:

1. Halo 5: Guardians
  2. NBNS Halo: Reach
  3. Halo 2
  4. Halo 3
  5. Halo: Reach
  6. Halo 4

You should be ashamed of yourself for putting H2 that low. Seriously?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Thank you for this.

Back to some actual pro league discussion. Does anyone feel like e6 isn't looking very strong coming into finals? They looked pretty good in the last week of the pro league, but their scrims results against Liquid have been pretty poor. I remember being blown away at how well Shooter played against CLG in the series they took from them in pro league. I haven't really seen the same Shooter since that series. I think he'll have to come up big on LAN for them to have a chance at 1st.

we also lost scrims to am teams before we beat rng and envy in pro league. Scrims are scrims
  • Upvote (+1) 6

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I can't definitively say who is going to win. Sure CLG might have 80% odds, but that's the lowest odds I'd give them since X-games. Any of the 4 teams could walk away with a W.

1. C9 is going to be interesting. If Vic X/Ninja show up like they did during worlds prior to the meltdown vs ALG, they are capable of beating anyone.

2. NV was the first team to truly test CLG in a series, and with the way Ola and Mikwen turn up on LAN, I won't be surprised if they show up big this weekend.

3. E6 might have the two best players not on CLG, and they counter CLG's spacing and teamwork with methodical, heady plays and great individual skill.

4. CLG is probably going to win this tournament, but I don't expect anyone to just roll over and die this time around which should make this an interesting tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG

C9

E6

NV

like everyone else, 2-4 is a toss up and like hammy said on stream "2-4 is litterally who shows up on lan, thats it, anyone can beat anyone"

excited for LANguin, lets see if he keeps up with his highest Lan Kd/a.

i have a huge audition the day of the tourney, counting on yall to keep me informed on the twitters. <3

• Upvote (+1) 4