CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You should watch The Pit when it airs tomorrow.

Roy's one of our guests, and I'm pretty sure that subject came up.  (If I'm mistaken, and this was part of pre/post-show conversation, I apologize for clickbait.)

wait the shows aren't done live?

wait the shows aren't done live?

This one was recorded in advance as there are multiple segments with 7 players from the top 8 teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snipe, Contra, and Dev wouldn't necessarily be bold.  They've been playing together a lot lately.

Na ContrA has just said on stream that allegiance are sticking together so it must be true because they wouldn't lie about roster changes :kappa: 

To be honest I think there are a few teams that need to change rosters if they want to get anywhere but I mainly want some roster changes because I would love to see certain players team with certain other players. 

Say a team like Cloud 9 splits.... Hammy and Penguin become a duo, Vic X and Ninja are a duo....do both of those teams get a pro league spot? 

Say a team like Cloud 9 splits.... Hammy and Penguin become a duo, Vic X and Ninja are a duo....do both of those teams get a pro league spot? 

Surely it would be whoever is still part of C9? I don't think it's the players that get a pro league spot but the teams 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Symbolic would choose which one gets the Pro League spot, as he holds their Manager position.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Symbolic would choose which one gets the Pro League spot, as he holds their Manager position.

awesome, thanks. Wasn't quite sure of the rules on a situation like that. 

I'm glad to see all the teams consistently scrimming before the LAN. It seemed like scrims dropped off in the last few weeks of the pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm glad to see all the teams consistently scrimming before the LAN. It seemed like scrims dropped off in the last few weeks of the pro league.

Speaking of scrims, nV is scrimming once again. This time they face OpTic. 

First match was a quick 3-0 Coli CTF, but you'll be happy to know aPG and Str8 Sick went positive. 

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1819

Also C9 is scrimming Denial but those don't come up on halo5arena. 

Edit: CLG up 3-0 on eLevate. 

Speaking of scrims, nV is scrimming once again. This time they face OpTic. 

First match was a quick 3-0 Coli CTF, but you'll be happy to know aPG and Str8 Sick went positive. 

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1819

Also C9 is scrimming Denial but those don't come up on halo5arena. 

Edit: CLG up 3-0 on eLevate. 

Liquid is scrimming E6 as well, but it's not showing up because Huke changed his gt.

Liquid currently up 4-2 after an insane Eden SH comeback.

Liquid is scrimming E6 as well, but it's not showing up because Huke changed his gt.

Liquid currently up 4-2 after an insane Eden SH comeback.

Well that's good! Didn't see Sparty streaming or him tweet anything out so I had no idea. 

Very interesting storylines developing (I'm doing a better job of that than ESL. Will you hire me now?) ahead of LAN. Sure scrims don't mean everything, but they are important indicators, no?

As someone who has never watched an Esports competition prior to Halo5, I should be easy to satisfy. I don't have ANY expectations formed by prior experiences with this scene.

That said, I'm extremely disappointed with ESLs work this season. I know that the people calling the shots have a vested interest in helping the scene grow, but their actions and decisions suggest the otherwise.

The number one goal of every event should be to spend as much time showing quality gameplay as possible. THAT should take precedence over all else. If a venue can't afford you the time needed to deliver an acceptable product, then that venue should not have been chosen.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well that's good! Didn't see Sparty streaming or him tweet anything out so I had no idea. 

Very interesting storylines developing (I'm doing a better job of that than ESL. Will you hire me now?) ahead of LAN. Sure scrims don't mean everything, but they are important indicators, no?

Sparty's been streaming the whole thing.

It's 6-3 now for Liquid over E6.  Been some really one-sided games both ways all series long.

Best play all season was Spartan's apology.  That one play turned Liquid into a top team.   :kappa:

You're good value sometimes Tibby.

Best play all season was Spartan's apology.  That one play turned Liquid into a top team.   :kappa:

0 chance Liquid gets kicked out of Pro League.

I'm glad they worked shit out. I knew they were a good team.

BzBk4X7.gif

I love watching competitive Halo, but ESL is trying their damndest to make it hard.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I regret not doing it sooner. But we learn from our mistakes. I've gone back to who I used to be before this season and I really think it helped bring the team back together

Youre the opposite of *****. That one pro who quit when things got rough. We appreciate your drive!

• Upvote (+1) 2

So can someone tell me the end results of the E6-Liquid scrims I was going to check out the VOds but there sub only.  :mj:

I've been avoiding all Halo news to avoid HPL EU spoilers. I'm all caught up now. Any big news in the Halo world/? I've hared that WBR1 of the relegation tourney won't be streamed and that the whole weekend's schedule and prize pool split haven't been released. Anything else in the news?

So can someone tell me the end results of the E6-Liquid scrims I was going to check out the VOds but there sub only.  :mj:

11-3 Liquid.