CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

can we just appreciate how every day there seems to be something interesting going on in the hcs world?

Just wish it was about the actual players/storylines instead of how badly the league is being run.

Oh also, rip watching Optic vs Denial via periscope too unless someone on those streams it as well.

What is so bad about 3rd person? Sure week 1 they missed some good clips but since then 3rd person has been used very well.

How can you say it has gone downhill? We're missing 2 matches so all of the changes like bo7 and double elim don't matter?

Nothings wrong with 3rd person. I didn't say anything was wrong with 3rd person. Read it again...

The complaints were specifically about the week 1 issue with 3rd person. Not in general.

People are hyperbolizing while simultaneously not explaining what they are mad about:

• Relegation Round 1 NOT Streamed
  • Relegation/Championship SCHEDULE Not Released (we want Match Times, rather than just bracket)
  • Prize Pool Total
  • Prize Pool Distribution
  • WHY WONT BRAVO POST ON BEYOND

NO ONE is being hyperbolic when it comes to what ESL has fucked up this season. 

From the week 1 issues, downtime, missed matches (I mean, this was unbelievable), casting issues, and now this? That's pretty unacceptable shit for something as small in scale as the pro league has been in comparison to other titles/leagues. 

If you really think the bullet points you listed above are the only issues we've had so far, then Idk what to tell you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The players haven't even been told how much they get paid if they win? This was yesterday wonder if it has changed since then.

b9edced9ce3bd188a59ae4f4af6e69a4.png

Am i l8 on this?

No, the players know. They were notified via email a bit ago. Snakebite's next tweet explains what he was saying in those tweets you're referring to:

• Upvote (+1) 5

No, the players know. They were notified via email a bit ago. Snakebite's next tweet explains what he was saying in those tweets you're referring to:

SideNote, he never told me  why? no idea., maybe he was waiting for 343/ESL to announce it. 

I'd watch a separate stream with no commentary of Optic vs Denial before I'd watch CLG walk over C9.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We may only get half the OpTic matches, but hey we might have a movie!

• Upvote (+1) 5

y

I'll be sure to catch the second half of that movie. First half barely matters anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

New listen-in is out, featuring Towey

Can't wait to hear the wide range of opinions and controversial topics on this one. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

150k finals total

1st - 78.35

2nd - 44.77

3rd - 17.9

4th - 8.9

76k season total

1st - 16.72

2nd - 14.77

3rd - 12.16

4th - 10.48

5th - 8.36

6th - 6.3

7th - 4.18

8th - 2.05

my guess for NA based on eu %'s

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Saucy is the hero we need, nay, deserve, in these trying times. 

I would argue that the hero we need is @@Frankie's favorite poster @Soupey  :kappa:

After all, he is so dedicated to his cause.  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It says 'making of esport champions'.

Optic Halo wont be a part of the film.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I mean, we shit on the Halo subreddit for misspelling Bravo as a meme, yet here we are doing the same thing.

*Edit*

Guess who'll be watching Randa's periscope stream? *This guy*

this would be so awesome

• Upvote (+1) 1

B O L D predictions

Roy retires because he has a hard time balancing job and Halo. Lunch stays because he's been doing it for years. Snipedown, Lunchbox, Contra, Predev.

• Upvote (+1) 6

B O L D predictions

Roy retires because he has a hard time balancing job and Halo. Lunch stays because he's been doing it for years. Snipedown, Lunchbox, Contra, Predev.

So another team where Eric is the only one willing to put in the time to grind online?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

B O L D predictions

You should watch The Pit when it airs tomorrow.

Roy's one of our guests, and I'm pretty sure that subject came up.  (If I'm mistaken, and this was part of pre/post-show conversation, I apologize for clickbait.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

B O L D predictions

Snipe, Contra, and Dev wouldn't necessarily be bold.  They've been playing together a lot lately.