CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just to make sure I'm not mistaken, they managed to show all the relegation and finals matches for the EU tourney last weekend, correct? Why is this different?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The players haven't even been told how much they get paid if they win? This was yesterday wonder if it has changed since then.

Am i l8 on this?

It's been in at least 2 e-mails from ESL, so if they don't know, it's simply them not reading the e-mails.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is extremely disappointing.

So the HCS is latching onto some KPOP event (..sigh) - and it turns out that the KPOP event is preventing the HCS from showcasing what they NEED to showcase, then they should have found a standalone venue where they could stream all matches.

Also, can we quit piggybacking on other conventions? PAX, Comic-con, etc. We are past that. 

Very frustrating to realize that we could be at the MLG Arena, who I highly doubt would ever be hosting a Korean Pop Music Convention at their Ohio location the same time as a LAN season finals. 

Hopefully the portions they can stream are entertaining to watch. 

I sent a message to Bravo on reddit, asking to suggest the MLG arena for the season 2 finals. Decent capacity, low roof gives noise and therefore atmosphere, and, of course, MLG.

The players haven't even been told how much they get paid if they win? This was yesterday wonder if it has changed since then.

b9edced9ce3bd188a59ae4f4af6e69a4.png

Am i l8 on this?

Lethul was saying how much 1st was (75k) like 2 days ago when snipedown was streaming, so this is just snakebite not paying attention.

Calm down Coachmayne.

I don't even know who Coachmayne is...

But regardless, I don't have 12 hours of free time a day to give to people who clearly haven't been putting the best foot forward for the past several years (especially when ESL and 343 have begun to work together). My job isn't to write about and follow Halo. It's a hobby for me.

I'm not wasting my time watching this weekend. I'd rather see Optic vs Denial than any other match this weekend.

Also, this: 

"We booked a venue for an event that doesn't allow us to show the entire event. Sorry."

• Downvote (-1) 1

The event this weekend isn't 225k.

The season itself is 226k totaled, though.

226k? PogChamp

but you're right, that's an important distinction to make

it's idiotic to not release the payout distributions, i hope both EU and NA are released after this weekend

they really don't make it easy to try and champion this league 

Wait so they're not going to show relegation matches? Thats a huge part of the HCS, showing that amature teams can rise up and take pro team spots. Viewers love that type of hype. Baffling.

Seriously though, why do we need to connect the dots from what players are saying on stream and not getting an actual amount with the schedule? Like the event is just a couple days away now. This is a bit bonkers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seriously, if ESL are handed another contract for Halo eSports after the next World Championship, I will go crazy.

MLG, or even other companies should at least be invited to bid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I sent a message to Bravo on reddit, asking to suggest the MLG arena for the season 2 finals. Decent capacity, low roof gives noise and therefore atmosphere, and, of course, MLG.

They aren't going to go to an MLG venue at the end of an ESL Pro League season.

Wait so they're not going to show relegation matches? Thats a huge part of the HCS, showing that amature teams can rise up and take pro team spots. Viewers love that type of hype. Baffling.

They are just skipping the first two.

Have not watched a second of the event back yet; was literally none of this said at finals? Its really strange that you would not tell the viewers how much the teams that are at finals are currently playing for on top of the "title". For me personally when i hear LoL Dota or whatever playing for a multiple million regularly as a viewer I am like "fuck me imagine being in that scenario"

Seen some of the other eu players tweeting out how much they won so don't see why I cant.

35 20 8 4 LAN

8 7 6 5 4 3 Online

O9xmb_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb

The amount of assumptions and gossip spread as fact in this thread sometimes lol.

Maybe it's just me but I think people needa calm the fuck down.

It's not about calming down, it's about wanting to know information about a tournament that is 3 2 days from now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The amount of assumptions and gossip spread as fact in this thread sometimes lol.

agreed lol

#BeyondBan  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

They have to be trolling at this point. No way these guys are that fucking stupid. Oh wait. It's 343/ESL. I stand corrected. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have not watched a second of the event back yet; was literally none of this said at finals?

Grand Finals Introduction, etc., etc.

"AND THESE 8 PLAYERS WILL BE PLAYING FOR OUR PRIZE POOL, THIS TROPHY, AND TITLE OF SEASON CHAMPS"

It was only ever "the prize pool", "our prize pool", "the money"