CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thanks for helping me get this across.

I know a lot of you don't enjoy some of the content that gets posted and you're totally allowed to but I still need to enforce all the rules even if it's about a topic you find important.

Especially the ones that cover the entire site. I don't like being in situations like this but I have to judge content equally.

Again really appreciate TB staff for understanding and helping explain the situation.

For those who enjoy /r/halo on here, I also appreciate the support and for not sending me hate tweets...

Jk I love hate tweets ;)

Its all good matty, we all know how much of a piece of shit discussion platform reddit is, we respect you doing the dirty work that nobody should ever want to actually do.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Put all relegation online, then we can all go watch KPOP concerts, conversation over

Do you have any pull over there Kyle to help get this resolved?

If I had to guess I bet they think audience members won't show up if it's only relegation on Saturday. I know I have a family commitment and have no problem missing Saturday. Sunday is the day I am attending for the final and FFA.

2 Cents.

Nothing like coming home on a Friday knowing that 3 days of non-stop Halo was upon you, with rules, schedules, etc ready to read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xg9pJIY820

nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't forget that they had settings that tried to make the game as competitive as possible. If we had halo 3 competitions today we'd probably have bubble shields
  • Upvote (+1) 9

I was cool with ESL doing Pro league because, according to most people, they're better at pro leagues.

At this point I'd bet that MLG could figure out how to successfully run a pretty league more than ESL could figure out how to run a LAN.

Payment is made via PayPal and recurs every month - (its only $5), Once your payment is made, your account will automatically be upgraded into the premium group, and you can enter any premium tournament  :simms:

Link if you need it:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/store/product/5-beyond-premium-1-month/ 

You can also cancel the recurring payment at anytime :)

Thanks man. The price isnt an issue but I have a habit of signing up to things and not canceling them when I stop using them! I might  be still paying for this in about 10 years time 

OMG Formal Halo content! 

(he's not coming back)

Those missed snipes would have connected if this was h5  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

People don't really think there's an anti-HCS/Beyond conspiracy going on with /r/halo... Right?

People don't really think there's an anti-HCS/Beyond conspiracy going on with /r/halo... Right?

Same people probably think swearing is the reason for lower viewership

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

If we had halo 3 competitions today we'd probably have bubble shields

Gotta have that vanilla experience for competition man. For the casual viewers.

I mean Halo 3 changed settings for the pros and look how much the scene suffered then.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Gotta have that vanilla experience for competition man. For the casual viewers.

I mean Halo 3 changed settings for the pros and look how much the scene suffered then. :lxthul:

Just look at all the casuals we've converted through these non confusing homogenous settings. I bet there are literally dozens of them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do you have any pull over there Kyle to help get this resolved?

I may make a longer post explaining some things, but I can assure you my number 1 goal and main focus is the integrity of the matches over anything else.  This is even my brother playing, so I would argue that fact that I am even more invested than most people on what happens.  Hypothetical question here: Have your favorite teams play online and watch to determine who wins? Or wish your teams the best of luck and have them battle it out on LAN?  Can I just say I am happy that these guys get the opportunity to come out to compete, maybe I am the only one that feels that way.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can I just say I am happy that these guys get the opportunity to come out to compete, maybe I am the only one that feels that way.

Well yeah, you get to actually SEE the matches.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Qr4ahVP.png

This originally got me excited, but then I realised it will probably not include Halo because of some bullshit exclusivity deal with ESL. 

Sad face

Thanks man. The price isnt an issue but I have a habit of signing up to things and not canceling them when I stop using them! I might  be still paying for this in about 10 years time 

LOL  :simms:

Has anyone brought up the point that the pros decided to not stream this seasons matches in an effort to help grow the scene by having the main halo channel be the hub of all pro matches. This kinda makes this issue seem more of a slap in the face to those efforts. In my opinion of course.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has anyone brought up the point that the pros decided to not stream this seasons matches in an effort to help grow the scene by having the main halo channel be the hub of all pro matches. This kinda makes this issue seem more of a slap in the face to those efforts. In my opinion of course.

"You scratch our back, we screw you over" - ESL

• Upvote (+1) 4

I paid $5 a month for runescape membership from 2005-2013 before i realized that it was still going. I quit for about 3 years as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1