CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pro League Winners Round 1 is on Saturday, starting at Noon Pacific.

WHY

That means were supposedly getting 4 matches on Sunday over 8 hours. Just do what EU did. Relegation = Saturday. Finals = Sunday.

IT WORKS WELL WHY CHANGE IT? @@Timo @vivi 

It would certainly be strange and yet another testament to the incompetence of the people running Halo eSports, I just don't think missing WBR1 of relegation is the most horrible thing ever.

The schedule of the matches is awful though.

I would be surprised if r/halo gave a crap about this. 

Damn, I didnt think they would straight up DELETE IT, LOL. 

0360e09ad51136473f9fb52eac9217f5.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

All relegation matches not beings streamed...

TnQRX6v.gif

Surely you just mirror the schedule from Saturday to Sunday; Relegation Saturday & Finals Sunday. In fact Saturday should take even less time without VT's for the relegation teams. We did EU finals all in one day on Sunday and finished just behind schedule even with all the filling & downtime due to 343 setting up closed network games.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's so pathetic. The people that run ESL Halo have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Example, it took the CoD scene 1-2 days to get single elimination out and replaced by double elimination. It took ESL Halo a while for them to change their minds. Now they can't stream all 8 teams for 2 days? Unacceptable man. Is this the definition of #WeBack? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those unfamiliar with Reddit, even if you are not encouraging people to go upvote it, simply sharing a link to your thread to any social group (Twitter, Facebook, online forums), is considered vote brigading and against the rules.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why was the thread taken down? I hope it wasnt that fucking shill mod Fenris447, this is an inexcusable decision by ESL.

r/halo is a detriment to the halo community

i feel bad for eagleburn because he seems like the only one who isn't a complete moron (and uny)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

For those unfamiliar with Reddit, even if you are not encouraging people to go upvote it, simply sharing a link to your thread to any social group (Twitter, Facebook, online forums), is considered vote brigading and against the rules.

43b816ed7600312b34c9b5826cf6330e.png

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 9

It's so pathetic. The people that run ESL Halo have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Example, it took the CoD scene 1-2 days to get single elimination out and replaced by double elimination. It took ESL Halo a while for them to change their minds. Now they can't stream all 8 teams for 2 days? Unacceptable man. Is this the definition of #WeBack? 

I said this to @@Moses_FPS earlier.

The community is so lucky to have an amazing relationship with @ and MLG as a whole, but it is also unlucky to be blighted by exclusivity and horrendously bad decisions by devs and.. ugh... ESL

• Upvote (+1) 1

43b816ed7600312b34c9b5826cf6330e.png

:thinking:

To your own thread.

I had a few of my threads on /r/leagueoflegends deleted simply because I tweeted about them.  Didn't ask for votes, just tweeted that the thread existed and gave a link, and the thread was deleted.

Reddit is a fickle mistress.

The most hyped match of the weekend Optic vs Denial. The worst pro league team vs the best challenger team

WILL OPTIC RETAIN THEIR SPOT? WILL DENIAL STEP IT UP AND TAKE THE BOTTOM SPOT FROM OPTIC?

Find out after the series is over during the downtime in this weekends HCS NA Finals!

We are not missing any elimination or qualification series.

• Downvote (-1) 10

To your own thread.

I had a few of my threads on /r/leagueoflegends deleted simply because I tweeted about them.  Didn't ask for votes, just tweeted that the thread existed and gave a link, and the thread was deleted.

Reddit is a fickle mistress.

They should at least allow him to change the forum link to a no participation one. No potential votes from the forums would be counted.

https://np.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4uqco1/esl343_have_decided_to_not_show_the_first_round/

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are not missing any elimination or qualification series.

Were missing potentially the biggest match of the weekend. The worst pro league team vs the best challenger

I remember the days when you said you loved Halo and you could start a conversation about it to just about anyone. Today, you get made fun of for liking Halo as an esport. Every chance in the world to save Halo, and ESL just takes a shit all over it. It's actually very depressing. 

Y'all literally cry about everything

We have the right to complain all about it. I'm sorry that we are all passionate and want to see Halo succeed. Can't really move forward with a company who makes awful decisions.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Y'all literally cry about everything

4 teams and we have to miss games. That's not crying, that's trying to fucking make sure that your livelihood doesn't disappear into obscurity. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Missing matches in small invite only tournaments is just unacceptable. There isn't a reason short of not having an internet connection. Talk about some bullshit lol its getting worse not better. How many hours do they expect me to sit around and watch nothing but trash time filling adverts for forge maps and crap like that?

• Upvote (+1) 1