CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, who won the EU thing?

Tried to tune in here and there but it seems like the event was 95% downtime.

The casters should get a chunk of the prize pool considering how much dead air they had to fill.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I can see Team nV scrimming Fabe because they are on the East coast (Charlotte) and have fast internet. It won't be the best, but better than nothing, no? @@Mikwen can it happen?

• Upvote (+1) 1

When are teams allowed to make official changes? Not including contracts but what are the esl rules?

Wait, is Assault back for the relegation matches? Is that even allowed?

*Edit: I think it's just a fan that is out of date on the Liquid roster

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you find yourself in a CQC situation, and are down shots, or don't have a CQC weapon, your best bet is to try your luck with what you got.

Even in the pros, the person with the pistol usually challenges and defeats the person with the sniper at close range. The reversals, and snap head shots, or snipe-melees make the highlight reel but they are less common that the guy with snipe simply losing the powerweapon in those situations.

While it might be easier to pull off in H5, than 3 or CE, it's not a free kill.

I'm saying instead of switching to their pistol in an area where a utility weapon would usually be better than a sniper rifle, pros in h5 just stick with keeping the sniper up.

I never said it was a free kill, just that there is much less risk involved and thus much less opportunities for a truly skilled player to differentiate themselves from the rest of the pack. This means stale uninteresting gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

time to buy my third elite controller because the bumpers just fall out every couple of months.  i have the warranty and its going to take 2 weeks to get a replacement so this is sick, cant wait to drop 150 bucks on something that isn't even quality enough to last more than 3 months.  I had a scuf that did the same thing and cost more so there is literally no option, they can charge whatever they want and make these are garbage as they want as long as they have paddles

Go to Best Buy and buy an Elite with their warranty. If something happens to your controller you can just take it back to the store and get a replacement immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm so confused. I couldn't watch today but what happened to u4x? Also where is respectful?

I'm so confused. I couldn't watch today but what happened to u4x? Also where is respectful?

U4X = FabE

Have they started crowdfunding the 2017 HWC yet? Hoping for some kind of announcement regarding that next week.

There is no indication that it will be crowdfunded. There is another $1M tourney but the Team Skins may have become the replacement for funding.

• Downvote (-1) 1

There is no indication that it will be crowdfunded. There is another $1M tourney but the Team Skins may have become the replacement for funding.

This would be monumentally stupid. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've heard that ham tastes great with some ketchup on the side for dipping.

Take that how you will.

• Upvote (+1) 3